Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 29

????

I went back and changed my setting for my time zone, I believe I have them correct now. i have 7-11 gmt and 13-17 gmt. the two losing trades i had on friday fell into the "lunch" period that i wouldn't have traded in normally if these settings are correct. i am still in demo with this system but it looks very promising. maybe others have the same issue with the time zones...is there a way to recod ethe indicator to set for timezones? thanks for your attention and level of support all of you guys seem like true caring people not just out for yourself but want to help others succeed as well.

Brazenmichael:
I went back and changed my setting for my time zone, I believe I have them correct now. i have 7-11 gmt and 13-17 gmt

The best/easyest to do it if you have problems understanding the settings and timezones is maybe to use a broker that use CET for the server time. I am talking about the time you see on the MT4 chart. Many MT4 brokers use CET. One broker like that is WHC.

Here is a link that may help a little: Central European Time (CET) - What's the time in Central Europe now?

Brazenmichael:
the two losing trades i had on friday fell into the "lunch" period that i wouldn't have traded in normally if these settings are correct.

The lunch pause is also a valid trading time for the system but you just have to know it can be a slow period of the day so maybe not the best time to trade.

But the system trades from 8:00CET to 18:00CET non stop. 10 hours of trading.

Arctic4x

is anyone still trading this system with positive results or have all moved on to igor's commercial system?

That is a BETTER system ?

how to join webinar

iGoR:
This afternoon 100% free public webinar in the video room at 12.00gmt (14.00cet).

The webinar can be seen by going to TradingRooms™ - the Interactive Trading Community. . Register download the little software program and go to the room directory. Go to community rooms and then choose MaTRiX ZoRRo room.

Be aware that only 50 people can enter in that room.

See you

Regards...iGoR

how to join webinar matrix zorro again..

cheers for this

Thank you all of you