Repainting indicators - page 52

Repaints and a lot of signals that disappear when refreshed

sot_dot_6_new_1.mq4

Files:

So you mean it only doesnt repaint in 1 hour chart no matter what? what if you changed the timeframes in the 2 indicators settings to the chart you want to use. would it repaint then?

nkcoghill:
So you mean it only doesnt repaint in 1 hour chart no matter what? what if you changed the timeframes in the 2 indicators settings to the chart you want to use. would it repaint then?

nkcoghill

Whenever you do not use the time frame of the current chart time frame it will repaint (and I mean repaint, not what multi time frame indicators do, but a classical repainting)

Does anyone know if this indicator repaints on a renko chart? or just in general? its not very accurate on regular charts but on a renko it almost always gives 10 pips. iinwmarrows.mq4

Files:

nkcoghill:
Does anyone know if this indicator repaints on a renko chart? or just in general? its not very accurate on regular charts but on a renko it almost always gives 10 pips. iinwmarrows.mq4

If it repaints on regular charts it will repaint on renko charts too

techmac:
If it repaints on regular charts it will repaint on renko charts too

If it does not repaint on regular charts...it will repaint on renko charts

Pava:
If it does not repaint on regular charts...it will repaint on renko charts

. :):)

Can someone make me a bar version of this? ssl_fast-nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

would be awesome if someone could make me a bar version of all of these inside the same indicator like this: Screenshot by Lightshot

s_p_mony__alerts_1.01.mq4 supertrend_nrp_new.mq4 ssl_fast-nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4 one that allows you to edit the variables.

nkcoghill:
would be awesome if someone could make me a bar version of all of these inside the same indicator like this: Screenshot by Lightshot s_p_mony__alerts_1.01.mq4 supertrend_nrp_new.mq4 ssl_fast-nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4 one that allows you to edit the variables.

Why did you post this here when none of the indicators you posted is repainting?