SYNERGY Trading Method - page 80

I read all post in this topic i'm happy to see this great information to us.

Thanks to author thanks again.

Regards,

Forex

Anyone who use this method and can give us some feedback?

Terry1970:
Anyone who use this method and can give us some feedback?

Yes, it would be nice...

hankt80:
There you go traders, give it a try and if it works for you pls buy it to support the owner of the software. I just got it 5mins ago so I will start testing it 2morrow.

Green pips to all and good luck

Regards

HankT

Thanks for that HankT,

I installed it all but it looks like it is repainting: i get arrows in certain places when I'm watching it live but if I switch timeframes or close/open the platform, then some of the arrows will have disappeared, some new ones will have appeared and some will have changed colour (green or red to yellow).

Is that normal and is anyone else experiencing it?

Also, what instruments do you guys have most success with and more importantly, what are the best timeframes or which ones to avoid?

Thanks in advance.

Oli.

Thanks for sharing. I m really appreciate

perfect trading plan!! thank you

EA ? can somebody help ? thks

Hallo Community,

Traders

I´m lokking for an advanced Synergy-System with all the indicators and works well.

The Basic Version i´v got now.

Have somebody an EA´s working on this Basement ?

Thanks a lot for helping.

Best regards from Austria. anif at sonnenkinder dot org

Good Trades to everyone

Synergy only operating on H1 & H4

Hi Derk,

I know it has been a long time but could you explain why it appears that the Synergy EA you wrote only appears to work on time frames H1 & H4.

I would appreciate your thoughts about that.

Great EA.

Vince

Hi can anyone share the EX4 files of synergy V2 and pro version.

thx in advance

mrtools:
This is mtf version the arrows use a unique identifier but would reccommed when using higher timeframe just use the arrows on the highest timeframe. ps) this mtf works by itself don't need another file for it to work

Hi MrTools,

just stumbled across the old Synergy Thread and your TDI Red/green MTF alert. I got an idea how we can make this better and spare some arrows. The up and down arrows would be sufficient and could also be used as a standalone indicator for another system.

There shouldn´t be any repainting or recalculating as long as the entry signal candle is closed.

What I find intriguing about the system is not the TDI, but the 5 MA smoothed High and Low

channel. The signal (arrow) is given, if a part of the candle - not only the wicks - is closing above (uptrend) or below (downtrend) the 5 MA channel.

The only bad thing that will happen is that in a range bound market there would be some arrows which shouldn´t be used as valid. I think that could be handled only discretionary by the trader himself. If it would be possible to filter these out in MTF, that would be even better, but I assume that wouldn´t be possible.

I hope I´ve evoked your interest to make a little dream of mine come true.

Keep up the good work,

Ray