Narrow Range Day Indicator - page 3

previous day open-close indicator

Is their a indicator that will plot the previous days open and close ?

similar to the attached indicator show previous Hi low

or

is thier an idicator hat will show all previous day Hi- Lo and open close

Thank you

Files:

Sum High Low of Bars

Anyone who knows if there are any indicators that shows the sum (high - low) of the previous bars?

Like to meassure the momentum in the market.

If anyone have any other sugestions, pls feel free.

Thanks in advance

kallekulla

Petor

cja:
I think will do what you want i originally made this indicator to show inside outside candles however if you set it to Daily (1440) it will show the last 7 Daily Candles and gives the number of pips each has moved so it is pretty easy to see which day has the most narrow range.

_hi_low_-_open_close_candles.ex4

Thank You very much, for this ZoneMarker Candles! Thank You!

Hi

Hi CJA,

Can i ask u if is it possible to try this indicator in mT4 , with # Hi Low - Open Close CANDLES.ex4 in mq4 ?

i'd like to try if it can help me .

Thank you so much in advance.

David.

Hi

Hi CJA,

i'd like to know how does it work the narrow range day indicator that i think work the same Hi - Low open close Candles.

when the rectangol from green become blue what does it mean?

and the second if the rectangol is green does it mean is bullish till the top .

when is red that is bearish until the bottom.

Correct me if is ok or not ?

i look foward to hearing from you.

David.

How to include indicator values in the history centre?

The history centre in MT4 shows the daily OHLC data but is it possible to include the indicator values also?

Suppose I open the daily chart and any one indicator in the bottom window. Can I somehow open the history centre and get the indicator absolute values also in CSV format corresponding to each day data?

Thanks and regards.

pip range

What would be the quickest way to find out the pip range of a pair during specfice times?

I need to know what the pip range is for the eur/usd from start of the Asian session and ending when the US session starts going back a year or so.

thanks

Randy

Weekly high/low

Hi. I have this indicator which shows daily high/low.

Can anyone modify it to show weekly high/low instead?

Files:
dayhl.mq4  4 kb

Very very easy indicator - can you help me.

Hi everyone,

Can some one create an indicator that creates a lable showing the open price of the current candle. I just need the open price.

It has to be a label because i have another indicator using comment. I'm using 5 digit broker.

i'm sure there's one coded already somewhere in this forum.