Predicting each bar - page 2

Use Spudfyre's Stoch Threads trading system. Just google for those keywords. When Stoch (6) to Stoch (24) converge into one, it's time for price reversal. In the next bar or next 2 bars, you buy in dips.

Attached is a template.

yea. i think someone on FF had it. but u use Daily charts. basically place pending orders at the high and low of the previous bar. i think very dangerous, not for small accounts.

hi

banzai:
Use Spudfyre's Stoch Threads trading system. Just google for those keywords. When Stoch (6) to Stoch (24) converge into one, it's time for price reversal. In the next bar or next 2 bars, you buy in dips. Attached is a template.

Hi banzai thanks for uploading this multi stoch template...i'll try it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Cryten:
rsi set at period 2 with 5 ema overlayed. cross needs to happen at the near the end of the candle and go long or short once new candle forms.

cryten...is the 5ema you describe an ema of the RSI 2 period? Or is it just a 5 ema of price?

Thanks..

There are no predictive indicators, ever, period. There never have been.

The next pip can't be predicted.

last candel

i only trade in the direction of the last 1 hr candel but only WITH these conditions.

1.-the last 1 hr candel must have at least a body of 20 pips and the shadows no longer than 3-5 pips

2.-when the actual 1hr. candel breaks the high of previous candel in case of a long trade i enter

3.- i switch to a lower TF of 15 m if that candel makes a reversal candel i am out

4.-that means that your lower 15m candel may not have a close of more than 1/2 of the 1hr candel

5.-if the trade goes in my direction i closed 5 min before the 1hr and generaly i have 20-25 pips in my pocket

6.-never,never,never trade against the 1 hr candel

There are more rules but these are the principals,why don't people attach more importance to the candels with T.A. i.m.o thats the only way to trade the forex because the candels reflects the price action no indicator can do that.

Candle technique for 5 minutes trading

Thanks EMMA for sharing. Could u clarify more on item 3. Any SS to make it earier to understand. CS is the key i suppose for market direction. Hope more ppl will start looking seriously in getting the candle stick (CS) base indicator as i believe it is the closes we can get on marker direction. If you dont mind sharing, kindly include all the other rules your mentions earlier., Any suggested pairs? TQ

RickW00716:
cryten...is the 5ema you describe an ema of the RSI 2 period? Or is it just a 5 ema of price? Thanks..

I use vtrader and overlay the rsi 2 with 5 ema, im not sure what it's taking the price from sorry.

I need to study this more. Might be stairway to heaven or an express train to hell.