Hma Ea - page 9

My Results

Here are my results from the last few days with Alpari. For EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY I used newdigitals .set files. For GBPJPY I use the USDJPY.

I think it shows some potentially interesting information about when to flag a position as unlikely to end as a winner. Of course you wouldn't want to optimize based on the relatively few number of positions compared.

The number on the horizontal axis is number of minutes into the position. On a couple that I identify, the position went so long that it would make the chart useless, so I truncate it.

Mark

HMA v2 with newdigitals settings on FXDD live

Buy EUR/USD @1.3873 closed with +70 (unfortunately )

dxtrade:
HMA v2 with newdigitals settings on FXDD live Buy EUR/USD @1.3873 closed with +70 (unfortunately )

I had 1.3870 and it was closed with +67. North Finance broker. Not exact the same but very similar.

Files:

HMA v2 with newdigitals settings on FXDD live

Buy EUR/USD @1.4035closed with +49

dxtrade:
HMA v2 with newdigitals settings on FXDD live Buy EUR/USD @1.4035closed with +49

Yes, the same with North Finance broker: +49.

Files:

I am testing it for the week only.

Will test more of course.

Files:

Weekly results

Find attached weekly performance of HMA on Alpari Broker with Newdigital`s settings files.

Janus

Files:
hma.jpg  126 kb

Statements are updated.

Few trades were closed today.

Files:

Please find updated statement.

Files:

Please find updated statements for this EA (testing since 16th of September 2007). MM is on.

Figures from the beginning of the testing(since 16.09.2007).

EURUSD:

Closed +230 pips closed or $1,649.

Open: no any trades are open now.

GBPUSD:

Closed +133 pips closed or $981.

USDJPY:

Closed -14 pips closed or +$3 incl swap or -$3.7 excluding swap.

Files: