Indicators For Scalping

My trading way is scalping. But sometimes it's difficult for me to choose the right indicators for doing this, would you mind guys who have experience in scalping, to post in here the right indicators with the best setting for scalping, and how to use it correctly...

Regards,

IIN

I'm interested,too.

Indicators

Hi,

Just wanna add a few words. Trading is an art not science. Even you got the right tools (indicators) you may still loss money in the end. There are a few guys in this forum that explains their way of scalping, however you will soon see that the way they trade may not suit you. .

Regards

I scalp a lot for example, but sincerily is not the good way for forex trading!!

Enter point usually give you risk ratio very bad! i suggest pair like gbp/usd with good retrace but only in good trend days...example after Asian level broken!

i use only moving average....take pull back on ema21 and big occasion on Sma50 time fram 5 min....only in trend direction of course!

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Hi, Iinzall! glad, it's going in a good way - normally, in such "simple" and naive question someone could just put price chart and say: "That's the best indicator" and start laughing, and than it would go nowhere

would be great if u post couple of links on sculping techniques - (indicators just small part of it, and this thread dedicated to the indicators itself (as part of the system, technique) so people will see you know the issue, seriously working on it and will be glad to share and discuss ideas

spynamax:
i use only moving average....take pull back on ema21 and big occasion on Sma50 time fram 5 min....only in trend direction of course! RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Thanks spynamax, it seems so simple...interesting...

Regards,

IIN

yyc196:
Hi,

Just wanna add a few words. Trading is an art not science. Even you got the right tools (indicators) you may still loss money in the end. There are a few guys in this forum that explains their way of scalping, however you will soon see that the way they trade may not suit you. .

Regards

Yes, i agree with you, loss and win are parts of trading, accept them.

I just want to learn how to scalp well with their experiences, and maybe there are some special indicators they use for their scalping method.

If they methods don't suit on me, no matter. Maybe others who want to learn about scalping can take the benefit, so not only for myself...

thanks yyc196

Regards,

IIN

fxbs:
Hi, Iinzall! glad, it's going in a good way - normally, in such "simple" and naive question someone could just put price chart and say: "That's the best indicator" and start laughing, and than it would go nowhere would be great if u post couple of links on sculping techniques - (indicators just small part of it, and this thread dedicated to the indicators itself (as part of the system, technique) so people will see you know the issue, seriously working on it and will be glad to share and discuss ideas

thanks for the suggestion fxbs, i am really serious with this issue my friend, and i have opened five threads about this in five different forums to get the information for learning it by myself then share and discuss them with everyone who like to scalp. OK, i will post the links about scalping from anywhere i can get...and hope they will helps....

thanks

Regards,

IIN

Here is a good thread in my opinion off course, by using zigzag as the main indicator for scalping...

StrategyBuilderFX

Regards,

IIN

And here is scalping method which uses awesome oscilator, AC, and P SAR for the combination...

StrategyBuilderFX

Regards,

IIN