Daily

GBPUSD

h4

Daily

Picasso ? .

Give it up mate, you're a

EURUSD

H4 forecast

Descending trend, target of movement 1.3438, resistance 1.4045 and 1.4192.

GBPUSD

H4 forecast

Descending trend, target of movement 1.4680, resistance 1.5207.

USDCHF

H4 forecast

Ascending trend, target of movement 1.1536, support 1.1000 and 1.0838.

GOLD

H4 forecast

Descending trend, target of movement 771.09, resistance 854.00

EUR/USD

Side trend.

Variants of events' development that take effect if:

1. if the pair will go down lower than trend line "X", the pair will go down lower than level 1.3800, then the levels 1.3838 and 1.2950 will become its target.

- cancellation of the scenario if after passing level 1.3800, the pair will go up to level 1.3900.

2 -/-

3. if trend line "Y" will be passing up, the level 1.4935 will become its target.

- cancellation of the scenario if after passing trend line "Y" the pair will go down then trend line "Y".

USD/CHF forecast

Ascenfing trend.

Variants of events' development that take effect if:

1. if the pair will go higer than trend line "B+", then trend line "E+" will become its target. If trend line "E+" will be broken through upwards, then level 1.1720 will become its target.

- cancellation of the scenario if after passing upwards of trend line "E+", the pair will go downward then trend line "E+".

2. -/-

GOLD forecast

Side trend, there are some signs of down trend.

If trend line "C+" will be broken through downward, then trend line "E" will be achieved, level ~830.00. If trend line "E" wil be broken through downward also, then trend line "B" will become its target, level 807.00. And if trend line "B" also will be broken through downwards, then level 750.94 will become its target.

- cancellation of the scenario if after passing trend line "E" downward, the pair will be broken through her upwards.

EUR/USD forecast

H4 graph

GBP/USD forecast

H4 graph

USD/CHF forecast

H4 graph

GOLD forecast

H4 graph

EURUSD

H4 graph

GBPUSD

H4 graph

USDCHF

H4 graph

GOLD

H4 graph

EUR/USD

H4 graph

The pair has reached the target level and a very strong support (1.2830) on the daily graph. For this reason I expect changing in

trends "а-а+" and "В-В+". In the case of breaking the "double bottom" figure (e-e+), the path will be clear for breaking "a-a+" descending

trend, breaking of which in its turn will clear the path for breaking "B-B+" trend and reaching the target of 1.3485.

Current support is 1.2910.

GBP/USD

H4 graph

I expect turning of the trend. In the case of trend "e-e+" breaking, level 1.4220 is to be reached.

USD/CHF

H4 graph

There are signs of the trend's change. Now I'm expecting a contact with "а-а+" trend's lower bound, and reaching 1.1115 level upon its breaking.

GOLD

H4 graph

The target is $912.

Good work

Picasso,

Infact, i'm so impressed about your analysis. It really make more sense to me.

I wish you normally post your forecasts often on this site because i will like to be following it.

I do appreciate a good work like your own.

Keep it up.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"