Stock trading pack

Hi everyone.

I'm going to advertise Forex Education, Forex Training, Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading - BabyPips.com

Just kidding. But I took my strategy from their site (school, grades 5 and 6) so I had to mention it. I'm uploading the template and a picture with current trades opened following this simple setup.

Use at your own profit!

Files:
stock.jpg  40 kb

Could you pls specify the system and not only the template ?

Nic

timeframe?

TF: H1, buystop and sellstop on bollinger bands squeeze. Levels outside BBands.

Also Buy if broke upper band and MACD going up last few bars (doesn't matter if over 0), RSI>50, Stoch not overbought, PSAR under the price.

Reverse for Sell.

Its simple - when all indicators show the same signal - go for it! Mostly successful deals if you enter manually, 50/50 if buy-stop and sell-stop (might reverse and make a bollinger bounce - a jump up to its middle). Gives signals once per few days.

You can use it on H4 with higher success. I don't recommend any indicators on lower timeframes unless those indicators were written for smaller timeframes.

hi

Shinigami:
TF: H1, buystop and sellstop on bollinger bands squeeze. Levels outside BBands.

Also Buy if broke upper band and MACD going up last few bars (doesn't matter if over 0), RSI>50, Stoch not overbought, PSAR under the price.

Reverse for Sell.

Its simple - when all indicators show the same signal - go for it! Mostly successful deals if you enter manually, 50/50 if buy-stop and sell-stop (might reverse and make a bollinger bounce - a jump up to its middle). Gives signals once per few days.

You can use it on H4 with higher success. I don't recommend any indicators on lower timeframes unless those indicators were written for smaller timeframes.

Thanks for this system Shinigami san , how about drawdown in a month ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Thanks for this system Shinigami san , how about drawdown in a month ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I'm only trying this system. The idea behind it is that you should not trust only 1 indicator. 5 goes better, its like 5 reasons for opening a position.

I traded only few times, currently breakeven. Too lazy to trade it manually. I'll try writing an EA when I get free time.

Shinigami:
I'm only trying this system. The idea behind it is that you should not trust only 1 indicator. 5 goes better, its like 5 reasons for opening a position. I traded only few times, currently breakeven. Too lazy to trade it manually. I'll try writing an EA when I get free time.

Shinigami

you should retire as BOOFET NO 2

El Cid

el cid:
Shinigami

you should retire as BOOFET NO 2

El Cid

El Cid

Retire from FOREX. By the way, did you make an EA already with your arrangements after you rejected my offer? If you didn't, the EA would have been ready weeks ago.

Any screen shot of ur template??

sonic