Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 7

eur/yen trade

I placed a trade this morning on the eur/yen

in at 163.91(sell) out at 162.77 +114 pips.

not a bad day!

7 trades this week ALL POSITIVE!! for a total of +388 pips

walterw:
About the arrows disapearing, (moving) are you shure Bear thats the case ? I am looking (playing) with a 1 min database and you can clearly see that the plots are there (dont disappear, move)... lots of arrows that still are there even when price action whent against them... have you experienced on real time a disapearance or move ? it sounds to me this indicator its showing you on the chart all what you get... maybe I am wrong... his performance is VERY good... maybe I will contact the author (Dr. Richard Gains and ask him) cheers Walter.

Hey walterw,

I am sure about what I say. I have used it for over 1 year & my dealings with it are correct. Also as I said abouve anything less than 1 hour & more than daily tends to warp results. It does not calculate correctly. But all future arrows are true according to my history on the YEN based pairs.

Use it for a few days on a 1 hr or higher chart & place a check or some icon next to the arrows. Test it out for yourself and if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

I would be interested in hearing what Dr. Richard Gains has to say. I tried to contact him but got no reply.

I have no problems answering questions. Dont hesitate to ask.

Hope This Helps,

Bear-

fx_geezer:
Yes Bear, that helps a lot, thanks. Excellent rules. Simplicity in it's purest form.

So far this week I have taken 2 trades (both on H1), and I have made 200pips. And I've got a full-time job!!! Bear dude, how the heck did you discover this system?

Obviously I need to test this system over the coming weeks, but if it keeps up this kind of performance, SHIT man, I might be able to quit my day job within one year!

Once again, man many thanks for sharing.

Hey fx_geezer,

I cant take all the credit. My partner & friend Forex11 helped me develop, test & use this method well over a year ago.

We have been toying with the NLZZ for even longer than that.

As far as quiting your job, I know how you feel. I was able to quit my job last year JUNE. I was making the same amount as I was working but with way less effort.

If you are serious about quitting one day shoot me a PM & we can talk about a smooth transition.

Good luck

Bear-

droesparky:
I do not think they move in real time. However if you change timeframes and come back to it the will likely have moved. They do for me anyway.

Hey droesparky,

The arrows actually do appear during a candle. The NLZZ only moves after the close. So you will have to wait & see if the NLZZ touches the arrow.

Arrows move for me as well if I start changing timeframes.

Thanks for your interest.

Bear-

jtre:
Are all your today trades on H1 ? yes

Hey jtre,

I personaly trade 1 HR EUR/JPY & a 4 HR GBP/JPY.

Thanks

Bear-

jtre:
Update on pound trade

o: 2.0205

I am up +40 pips right now

Hey jtre,

I hope you maxed out at around 50 cuz last time i checked it was falling against you.

Good Luck & keep me posted.

Bear-

bossxero:
Thanks BigBear for sharing this simple system. Though, the repainting of the arrow should be tackled because if an EA will be coded, it will undermine its performance.

Hey bossxero,

Honestly I dont know squat about making an EA. All I know is in this system a repaint is a loss or BE.

I would like to fix that issue if possible.

Thanks everyone for your help & inputs.

Bear-

bigbear... how do follow this system, chek it every hour ?