Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 173

This weeks trading

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note about this weeks trading. Because of the biggest piece of trash news the NFP (Non Farm Payroll USD) the voulmes of trading will be very crappy. Prepare for very spiky trading on any pair related to the usd. Pairs related to GBP will also be affected because of the close ties to the USD market.

If you insist on trading this week just be very careful. You may want to adjust you profit targets much lower until the next week. I am personaly not trading FTC until next week when things go back to "NORMAL"

Take Care & Good luck.

Bear-

faizfakhirin:
how to know that the false signal will happen?...i've use so many zig zag pointer...but always has a false signal....

You never know when it will happen. If we knew that than this would be perfect. Thats why we use filters. People on this thread use what they feel comfy with & share it with the thread. Read through & see what you like. I have posted my tools a few posts back.

Take care,

Bear-

Spawnster83:
Welcome Back, bear~

Thanks Spawnster83 good to be back. Mostly.

Bear-

chawichsak:
That look good! BB. How about we used MTF. MFI indicator then we don't need to flip the chart all the time .But I don't have MTF. MFI

Any idea?

Cha.

That would be great if someone could hook that up. I would be very greatfull.

Bear-

judylim:
Thanks lepiricus and also thanks Mr Big Bear for this great thread :-) Judy

Hey Judy.

Its our pleasure. If you would like to thank us (& this goes for everyone) you can please post your results, good & bad, and any thoughts & comments (constructively positive or negative) so can all share.

Good Luck,

Bear-

Ftc Update

Hey All,

I will b updating the very first post to let everyone one have the lastest tools that I personaly use. The FTC co-creator Forex11 has his own methods based on the same premise. Look for it soon.

Bear-

Mtf Mfi

bigbear3391:
That would be great if someone could hook that up. I would be very greatfull. Bear-

Attached please find the multi time frame MFI indicator.

Enjoy!

Chrisstoff

Files:
mtf_mfi.mq4  5 kb

chrisstoff:

Enjoy!

Chrisstoff

Thanks chriss for that MTF MFI .

Judy

chrisstoff:

Enjoy!

Chrisstoff

Thanks chrisstoff

Thanks

chrisstoff:

Enjoy!

Chrisstoff

Thank you very much.