But its not really a clear signal..

Im taking a gamble

fuzion:
Hi Soul

I am short g/j

But its not really a clear signal..

Im taking a gamble

cut loss again

What did you guys use for confirmation to tell you when to short and when to exit?

Are you strickly trading the zigzag and the pointer?

Im not sure who posted the template on this chart but after a zigzag and a pointer show up on the hour chart if you switch to 5 min and use this template it can help you get in and out better. Notice the correct entry the first closed red bar. exit at first green bar or yellow dot.

Files:
gy4.gif  16 kb

gift

here is a free gift for those who don't already have it.

Currency Trader Magazine -- Issue Download Page

forex11:
here is a free gift for those who don't already have it. Currency Trader Magazine -- Issue Download Page

Thanks buddy for the mag

Thank you

forex11:
here is a free gift for those who don't already have it. Currency Trader Magazine -- Issue Download Page

Thanks for the free gift!

Do you ever use divergences between MFI and price to confirm arrows?

Just for info:

I'm short EJ @ 164.56 and GJ @ 237.08

Both on H1

EJ made a huge drop...so maybe entry was too late. We will see!

I am waiting for it to go alittle bit up, then I will short it again around 164.75 - 164.85, gotta also watch out for the news today, big ones coming out later on.

Good luck to everyone.

BK

Please help...

burn0050:
Sounds good - please note, I set the default for email to False, so make sure you set that to True in the parameters when you add it to the chart.

Also, you should check out the MTF that Increase wrote - "#MTF NonLagZigZag" - I added email to that one also. This should be better because it will email a true signal, not just when a pointer shows up.

In the new indicator, I have set email to True.

Thanks,

burn0050

Can anyone please teach me how do i set the email alert for MT4 ?

Can i use hotmail ? Sorry to ask such a newbie question.

Please thank you..

Judy