Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 131

set up anyone looking at Euro

Euro showing strong setup 1h 4h daily all fired today??

Can anyone confirm the entry??

Thanks

topofwld:
Euro showing strong setup 1h 4h daily all fired today??

Can anyone confirm the entry??

Thanks

Yes, you are right. If you want to use the filters though--QQE, NLD, etc. short is not confirmed yet. Otherwise the candle did have a long wig.

Nld

Can you post the NLD i d0nt have it

there u go

thanx

Thanks

I am currently long on g/j and e/j. The trades meet the FBP rules and QQE/NLD filtering criteria(M30). My profit taking levels are 232.33 for g/j and 162.48 for e/j.

P.S. SL is moved to b/e at key levels to prevent losses support 2 for g/j and pivot for e/j. profit taking levels are derived from drawing fibs on M1 and M5

Files:

Price reacted as I expected--bounced off of those levels, if it breaks them, it will most likely reach my levels if not oh well b/e, those are free trades now.

M30 FBP signals are tradeable. M30 charts produce more signals.

pivot points

stepan182:
Guys, I think there is super signal on eur/usd h1, h4, Daily is arrow down, Check out daily chart i think the candle is good enough with its wick being long enough. I'm already short on my real account @1.4092

where did you get those pivot points/murry math lines at?

Big trend coming??

I want to ask the senior traders here what they think...

From H1, this explains why there hasn't been any arrows lately, but this means there's a breakout coming right??

And from H4, could we assume this breakout will most likely progress down?? And we'll have some possible multiday trends like before this consolidation??? I just want to check, I may go live before this to catch em, but I think I still need LOTS of training!!!!

Thanks!!

Files:

I like your analysis Once that wedge is broken we should have a nice trend. To me g/j has an uptrend bias, but I am not an expert, and I am still learning. The Asian session might be worth trading today. My positions are still intact