Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 257

xx3xxx

xx3xxx:
if we even try to follow the bouncing pips

it is not really bouncing, but shake out our SL

that the bank and big boys, make us fall into the BAIT of false move

the nature of this game is -- you think you are following a dog lead, but behind you - is another barking dogs waiting to tear you apart

have you ever heard about filters ? and do you understand what does it mean 370 pips per week min ? Guys why don't you upload some charts ... results .... is it only me and fxrulez the only guys alive here ...

xard777:
Nice setup...Can you post the indicators plus template?

Thank you

Xard777

I'll do something better than that; here's the full story:

INGOT'S RAINBOW ... A Position Trading Strategy - BabyPips.com Forex Forum

Ingot's rainbow needs full explanation. Just read on and you'll find all the templates you need there. I just customize the looks and added a Zig Zag indicator. Good luck!

Attago boys

ApacheDan:
I'll do something better than that; here's the full story:

INGOT'S RAINBOW ... A Position Trading Strategy - BabyPips.com Forex Forum

Ingot's rainbow needs full explanation. Just read on and you'll find all the templates you need there. I just customize the looks and added a Zig Zag indicator. Good luck!

not bad for a dead thread ai ... what do u all think for posting this thread at other forex forums ??? do u think it will be ok and what about the bigbear ! DEEP BOW TO HIM !!! THANK YOU BIGBEAR ... really not bad work...

Any action here

come on guys post some charts ... are u still alive ... here is a little thing from me on this thread... i tried several times to take a trade after a signal occurs ... with filter of 2 MA (one simple and one exp. both same size) ... wasn't so bad ... 370 pips... this week trying to get on the top of the needle ... extremely hard work ... (the experiments are with a lot of oscillators in order to get in the top of a divergence pattern...) so far so well ... hard work ... so don't zip your mouths like newbies...

Hello,I nead help...how to download chart in here...I also use this system ...

try to follow the bouncing pips -- you are following a dog lead, but behind you - there is another barking dogs waiting to tear you apart

amro1689:
Hello,I nead help...how to download chart in here...I also use this system ...

Hey go to page 1 of this thread. There is an explanation on how to use the system with the indicators and template. You'll need to use some filters in order to get a good entry.

All the best

Seems like this thread is dying, probably because people haven't been able to find that "perfect" filter. I don't believe it exists, but by using a few different indicators, you can at least move your stop to B.E. after price goes your way a few pips. We all know if price then moves against you and hits B.E. and beyond, it will repaint, but at least you will lose nothing. I think this system has pretty good potential if used wisely, IMO. Whatever happened to the 5m system from Forex11?

MP -- Has anyone simply noticed that EA's, systems and methods arent working anymore

Im perpetually stuck in a bad place when i wander over to this site because of its dependence on "systems" and EA's and as Im sure most everyone has noticed, NONE of them seem to work anymore since the "pros" above us are trading in a way designed to throw these "trading aids" off tremendously.

In my mind, these things exist to make people NEW to trading think its far easier than it really is and attempt to COVER UP what everyone knows as fact within themselves --- THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH !

SOMEWHERE and SOMEHOW you have to pay your dues and actually LEARN what trading is all about to survive --- "get rich shortcuts" no longer work, EA's do not appear to be able to work anymore, but I, as a professional trader, still chug along making 350 one lot pips per day --- SOME days are a bit lower, and days like the ones leading up to Xmas are WAY HIGHER, but it all averages out at tax time.

the "method" described on these pages have validity, but in the here and now, things are a bit different and the method should be an adjunct to other trading methods, remembering that some things work wonderfully in trending markets while other methods work well in ranging markets and woe to the "trader" who does not know how to handle BOTH.

The bottom line, which I teach continuously, is that Forex should be illegal, being so relatively simple once you understand it --- aligned with taking candy from a baby or shooting them fish in a barrel, it ONLY takes KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE with your own abilities coming in third.

Ten percent of new "traders" will become excellent and ten percent will be horrid, but in the middle lies enough money to drastically alter your lifestyle and peace of mind.

I havent a clue as to who will become what, but WITHOUT learning, none will become MUCH in the end and I would rather see others learn and understand than to dig a hole in the ground and pour their money in while the "broker" sits back and laughs, rubbing his hands together at his gain and your loss !

enjoy and trade well

mp

MFI with alert

Does somebody have MFI with alert?