Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 240

I'm beginning to think using 4 timeframes for Bouncing Pip would be better. Even when using 3, I still get quite a few false signals.

What is the theory behind bouncing pips?

Is this using a bunch of indicators?. I see zigzag,mfi ,HA smoothed etc...So bit confused what is the setup and what is the trigger?.

thanks,sp

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for this indicator: Z Super Signal (I don't know if this is the name of the indicators).

I can not find it, could you help me?

I discovered this indicator on this topic.

Gafet

Files:
indicateur.jpg  32 kb

Hello friends,

look at EURJPY now.

Is it a short .... Just pending according to H4.

Anybody going to short ?

confirmation

Hello rpasupathy,

i confirm the signals. i went short at 00:11 (GMT+2) with EURJPY and GBPJPY.

PriNova

Trailing Stop on EA version bouncingPipEA_mpowerV42.mq4

Ms_Mel:
I mostly adjust the trailing stops manually because the EA does not manage.

By default the EA version 'bouncingPipEA_mpowerV42.mq4' has the first option of 'TrailingStopMethod = 1' so ts1 = " 1. None". Various Trailing Stop codes are attached one below the other to combine into one Expert Advisor.

Possibility of Trailing Stop not performing might be due to the fact that the EA is run simultaneously for several pairs and there is no reference in your previous posts specifying if each pair is run with a separate EA with a different Magic Number corresponding to each pair.

Inclusion of an adjustable RSI entry filter can be a worthwhile so that a Long signal is only executed if RSI > 75 and a Short signal is only taken if RSI < 25.

bubble:
Personally i dont use zigzags for trading but from what i have read they do have some use in detecting the trend.

Have you thought about using three on the same chart.

Possibly 3 meeting at the same point would indicate a change of trend and 2 would be a correction to the current swing allowing for an entry later or even profit taking.

bubble

May I know why the 3 colors zig zag r different??

Is it dailty,weekly and monthly???

How can I do that??

Thx in advance...

sonic

MP -- somes good, too many not so good

being a big fan of the ziggies, i do use them for trading, and ESPECIALLY scalping, but as bubble states, they IMMEDIATELY identify trends and give you one heck of a good place to hang your fib levels (couldnt be easier, huh ?).

there are other ways to do it, including ziggy semaphores which do the same as using a full and a half value, but if a full value ziggy and a half value ziggy meet at one point, its a definite signal THAT is the point of no return, also known as take profit !

TRADING with ziggies is a bit harder because they are dynamic support and resistance indicators, and are capable of moving as new information comes in to be computed (aka as "repainting") This is NOT a horrible thing in actuallity, because I dont believe theres ever been an instance of the ziggy top being wrong, just EARLY (which does lead to drawdowns, but not losses !)

enjoy and trade well

mp

bubble:
Personally i dont use zigzags for trading but from what i have read they do have some use in detecting the trend.

Have you thought about using three on the same chart.

Possibly 3 meeting at the same point would indicate a change of trend and 2 would be a correction to the current swing allowing for an entry later or even profit taking.

bubble

mp6140:
This is NOT a horrible thing in actuallity, because I dont believe theres ever been an instance of the ziggy top being wrong, just EARLY (which does lead to drawdowns, but not losses !)

You kidding right? Yeah you're right if you trade without a stop loss.

lol

I love zig zag indicators

Files:
zigzag.jpg  126 kb