Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 239

Can I have some details please?

Hi PriNova,

Thank you very much for your help but I think I am lost with all your indicators. Can you please help? Thank you.

PriNova:
Hello michelle,

here is the EA for you. for filter false signals i use two stochastic (10,3,3 and 50,0,0) and i use additional four laguerre with settings gamma 1st 0,8; 2nd 0,6; 3rd 0,4 and 4th 0,2.

i post you my template maybe it could help.

in the zip file there is the bouncingpipmpower. put this in your expert folder. the bouncing pip.tpl in your template folder and the other files in your indicator folder.

PriNova

+884 Pips and a little help

Hi Michelle,

don't be confused about the indicators. the only i take care is about the stochastic, the laguerre and the alarm bell.

LONG:

if you here the bell or see the alert window. waaaiiit.

take a closer look to the two stochastics. if the main lines are under or near 20, good. most of the time the 10,3,3 stochastic already goes upwards.

now let's have a look at the laguerre. if all lines are under the 0.15 line, better. the best signal is if all laguerre lines are at 0. and if this happen between the alarm candle and three candles after. strong signal.

if not, open a new position and keep the old positions open. do this how often your money management allows this.

SHORT:

The same of the above but opposite. stoch over or near 80. laguerre lines over 0.85. best is all laguerre lines at 1 or really near 1.

You see it is simpler as it looks like. and you have time to open your positione (3 hours after alarm bell). oh, before i forgot. i trade this in the 1 hour timeframe.

Happy trading

PriNova

How can I make my screen look like your screen?

PriNova,

The screenshot you posted above, you are using the Swiss Amy EA? How can I have the exact same set up as your account? I am a newbie and would like to know everything about this system before I can feel comfortable with live trading. Please help. Thank you.

PriNova:
Hi Michelle,

don't be confused about the indicators. the only i take care is about the stochastic, the laguerre and the alarm bell.

LONG:

if you here the bell or see the alert window. waaaiiit.

take a closer look to the two stochastics. if the main lines are under or near 20, good. most of the time the 10,3,3 stochastic already goes upwards.

now let's have a look at the laguerre. if all lines are under the 0.15 line, better. the best signal is if all laguerre lines are at 0. and if this happen between the alarm candle and three candles after. strong signal.

if not, open a new position and keep the old positions open. do this how often your money management allows this.

SHORT:

The same of the above but opposite. stoch over or near 80. laguerre lines over 0.85. best is all laguerre lines at 1 or really near 1.

You see it is simpler as it looks like. and you have time to open your positione (3 hours after alarm bell). oh, before i forgot. i trade this in the 1 hour timeframe.

Happy trading

PriNova

hi michelle,

the swiss army i only use to have the statistic like overall pips, profit %, cash & cost. the settings are: everything set to FALSEexcept in the order type options: Allow_All_Types to TRUE.

at the right i use the i-Breakeven indicator and at the bottom the balance equity indicator.

PriNova

Manual trading?

Hi PriNova,

Do you place all your trades manually?

PriNova:
hi michelle,

the swiss army i only use to have the statistic like overall pips, profit %, cash & cost. the settings are: everything set to FALSEexcept in the order type options: Allow_All_Types to TRUE.

at the right i use the i-Breakeven indicator and at the bottom the balance equity indicator.

PriNova

hi michelle,

yes i place it manually. i tried some EA's in the past. but they cannot replace the human intuition and logic.

PriNova

Thank you PriNova

Thank you so much for all your help!

Wish me luck.

PriNova:
hi michelle,

yes i place it manually. i tried some EA's in the past. but they cannot replace the human intuition and logic.

PriNova

Another question

PriNova,

If you don't mind, can you please tell me what is that number ratio next to the most recent candle stick represents?

PriNova:
hi michelle,

PriNova

hi again,

the number mean the time till a new candle starts. the same you can find in the upper left corner. if you have more question, then go ahead.

PriNova

When is the best time to trade?

Hi PriNova,

When do you usually check for signal, or do you place a trade whenever there is a good signal? How long have you been using this system? Thanks a whole bunch for everything!

PriNova:
hi again,

the number mean the time till a new candle starts. the same you can find in the upper left corner. if you have more question, then go ahead.

PriNova