Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 238

Would you please care to share your technique?

PriNova,

I am a newbie and am trying to figure out how I can filter the false signals. Would you care to share your settings and filters? Thanks a whole bunch.

PriNova:
hi michelleangel,

you are not alone. i trade this system with slightly different settings and filters. similar to MS_MEL and i have great result until now.

PriNova

EA bouncingPipEA_mpowerV42.mq4 anyone?

I have been searching all over this thread for bouncingPipEA_mpowerV42.mq4 but still have a hard time finding it. Can someone be kindly enough to repost it again? Thank you.

bouncingPipEA_BigBear_v23 EA is on this post: coding the original method described by BigBear on this thread. Original thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

bouncingPipEA_mPowerV42 EA is on this post and most recent versions are on this page: EA is having many combinations of several confirmation methods including QQE. Original thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

EA for michelle

Hello michelle,

here is the EA for you. for filter false signals i use two stochastic (10,3,3 and 50,0,0) and i use additional four laguerre with settings gamma 1st 0,8; 2nd 0,6; 3rd 0,4 and 4th 0,2.

i post you my template maybe it could help.

in the zip file there is the bouncingpipmpower. put this in your expert folder. the bouncing pip.tpl in your template folder and the other files in your indicator folder.

PriNova

Files:

Hi Friends,

what do you think of EURJPY now.

Is it a buy according to Bouncing Pip ??

Cheers

rpasupathy:
Hi Friends,

what do you think of EURJPY now.

Is it a buy according to Bouncing Pip ??

Cheers

hello rpasupathy,

it looks like a good buy signal. confirmation in 30min, 1 hour & 4 hour. but if you look at the daily tf you will see a strong downtrend. i take care about this signal. my opinion.

PriNova

PriNova:
hello rpasupathy,

it looks like a good buy signal. confirmation in 30min, 1 hour & 4 hour. but if you look at the daily tf you will see a strong downtrend. i take care about this signal. my opinion.

PriNova

Thanks for the reply....

You mean to say that you also take a look at Daily tf using bouncing pip ??

Cheers

only for filtering, sometimes the trend is too strong. and there will be many false signals until the real one comes and the pips bounce back :-)

Thanks PriNova!

Thanks for your package. I hope I can do as well as you! =)

Of all the system I've come across and tried, I like this one best. I hope it's for the long run.

PriNova:
Hello michelle,

here is the EA for you. for filter false signals i use two stochastic (10,3,3 and 50,0,0) and i use additional four laguerre with settings gamma 1st 0,8; 2nd 0,6; 3rd 0,4 and 4th 0,2.

i post you my template maybe it could help.

in the zip file there is the bouncingpipmpower. put this in your expert folder. the bouncing pip.tpl in your template folder and the other files in your indicator folder.

PriNova

no problem, you're welcome.

to proof and show you what is my peak i get every week. i attach an actual image of my floating positions. i trade 0.1 lots with all pairs IBFX could give me in my miniaccount. you see that i'm at about +800 Pips. and this is nearly every week.

my question is. should i close my position by percent of account balance. at the moment is ca. 50% or should i wait until a new signal. he he.

i don't want to be greedy, but i think i could gain more.

PriNova

Files: