Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 231

Lol

LOL

beartracker69:
YAMAMOTO-not sure if it's me your talking to but the stoch is on mt4 platform just change the setting a bit....I use rsi& stoch together if they are both overbought or oversold and in the direction of the trend indicated by the 150ma and that is on the daily chart. If the candles are under 150ma line I only go short with a 4H zig zag arrow and if over long and we havent seen that since last year.Also if its getting close to a trend line just place an order a little below or above the line with a stop just above or below. Chances are the ZIGGY will repaint until it hits that Daily trend line...Be patient and don't chase the market let it come to you, IMO Brokers are like fags in jail, if you dont cover your ass(ie. stop loss) there going to try and f#%k you....Also IMO the market is like a woman when shes looking good and everthing feels right get in there ride her up and down till you feel shes done then pull out ..shes predictable most of the time, but once a month around the first friday I stay away she can get real moody.....LOL

Cheers Dan

BIGBEAR3391&FOREX11-Thanks a bunch guys...I've been a bug on the wall in this forum for some time now... If not for you guys I'd still be chasing pips every day in the lower time frames like some pipaholic...now a good bing once or twice a month is all I need.....LOL

Cheers Dan

MYSTIFIED-I think anything is possible,they did put a man on the moon. If it works for you, I say giv'er .....

aloha

Hello there bigbear, can i have the red and blue indy, is it support and resistance?

yamamoto:
hi bear..

mind to post your stochastic indi?

thanks
@ndr3w:
Hello there bigbear, can i have the red and blue indy, is it support and resistance?

Here you go guyz. This is what you wanted. yamamoto I dont use a sto.

Bear-

Files:

beartracker69:
YAMAMOTO-not sure if it's me your talking to but the stoch is on mt4 platform just change the setting a bit....I use rsi& stoch together if they are both overbought or oversold and in the direction of the trend indicated by the 150ma and that is on the daily chart. If the candles are under 150ma line I only go short with a 4H zig zag arrow and if over long and we havent seen that since last year.Also if its getting close to a trend line just place an order a little below or above the line with a stop just above or below. Chances are the ZIGGY will repaint until it hits that Daily trend line...Be patient and don't chase the market let it come to you, IMO Brokers are like fags in jail, if you dont cover your ass(ie. stop loss) there going to try and f#%k you....Also IMO the market is like a woman when shes looking good and everthing feels right get in there ride her up and down till you feel shes done then pull out ..shes predictable most of the time, but once a month around the first friday I stay away she can get real moody.....LOL

Cheers Dan

BIGBEAR3391&FOREX11-Thanks a bunch guys...I've been a bug on the wall in this forum for some time now... If not for you guys I'd still be chasing pips every day in the lower time frames like some pipaholic...now a good bing once or twice a month is all I need.....LOL

Cheers Dan

MYSTIFIED-I think anything is possible,they did put a man on the moon. If it works for you, I say giv'er .....

hey dan,

You dont know how much it means to hear that.

Thank you & good luck.

Bear-

Big Thankzz

Thank you bear for the indy.. appreciate it very much.. but how to use the ffcal? nothing appear in my chart and the support and resist looks cool

Just want to share some indy here

I just want to share some indy here.. hope the indy is useful

Files:
digistoch.ex4  18 kb

ok

@ndr3w:
Thank you bear for the indy.. appreciate it very much.. but how to use the ffcal? nothing appear in my chart and the support and resist looks cool

under common you have to allow ddl inputs

Thankz

ok thankz Forex11, its working now

short gj 208.80

after a very strong PPI -could be suicidal....

Attention All

Hey all,

As of today this thread will be taken over by my partner & co-creator Forex11. I will be in from time to to time but with my other thread & my news trading room, I can not give the time & attention properly needed.

thanks to all & see you around.

Bear-