Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 65

bigbear3391:
Hey Everyone,

Can SomeOne Hook Me up. This is a great Indi but It goes off every hour whether or not an actual signal is there.

Thanks in advance for a rapid fix on this.

Bear-

Hi Bear,

Here's a version that should work for you.

burn0050:
Hi Bear, Here's a version that should work for you.

Hey burn0050,

Thanks for the wicked fast response. I am checking out now!

You Rule!!!

Bear-

Awesome!!

burn0050:
Hi Bear, Here's a version that should work for you.

Thanks burn0050!!

I was trying the same but my mq4 skills a pretty limited right now. Do you think you could fix the attached Z-Z1.mq4 to do the same??

Thanks again!!

-------

BTW... I tried Logmein.com first, but it didn't work for me. NTRconnect worked on the first try. Whatever works!!!

Files:
z-z1.mq4  5 kb

opieness:
Thanks burn0050!!

I was trying the same but my mq4 skills a pretty limited right now. Do you think you could fix the attached Z-Z1.mq4 to do the same??

Thanks again!!

-------

You're welcome.

Here's the Z-Z1 indicator with mail.

burn0050

Files:

some question

bigbear3391:
Hey droesparky,

The arrows actually do appear during a candle. The NLZZ only moves after the close. So you will have to wait & see if the NLZZ touches the arrow.

Arrows move for me as well if I start changing timeframes.

Thanks for your interest.

Bear-

big bear,

some question...

from what you ve said...the arrows move when we start changing time frame...is it true? if it is true, then we should not play around with time frame...just stick with 1 t/f.e.g tf 1 hr or 4 hr.

I ve some suggestion here to the repainting of zigzag / arrows..

the zigzag and arrows only dissapear when the price move beyond them.

rather than put stop loss, we can put buy stop/sell stop, without set t/p but with trailing stop.

when the next arrow and zigzag appears, we can close the sell/buy stop order, put another sell/buy order according to the zigzag and arrow. and let them run.....to the point where we actually put sell/buy before it disappear...

example :G/U (Downtrend condition)

arrows and zigzag appears at 2.0000

we enter at 1.9990

our stop loss is 10 pips above arraow n zigzag e.g - 2.0010 (in this case, we put buy stop rather than stop loss)

1. if the price move to our way....delete the buy stop and move the order to break even

2. let them run....... (this is good situation)

3. if the price move against us(this is bad situation example) , the buy stop triggered,

4. let it run...untill the new zigzag n arrows appear.

5. new zig zag n arrow apear, close the buy stop. put sell order immadeately...

6. zig zag is telling us where to go exactly......

try it on demo 1st..... practice make perfect. if you want to maximise the training, use small time frame. the signal is many.....true signal, false signal....many for u to practice.

then you can place a trade on longer time frame....that is your original trade... u have to monitor the price 6 times only on 4hr time frame.

happy trading. thank you bigbear for the indi etc, now we re understand better about zigzag. keep on posting

interesting

bujal38:
big bear,

some question...

from what you ve said...the arrows move when we start changing time frame...is it true? if it is true, then we should not play around with time frame...just stick with 1 t/f.e.g tf 1 hr or 4 hr.

I ve some suggestion here to the repainting of zigzag / arrows..

the zigzag and arrows only dissapear when the price move beyond them.

rather than put stop loss, we can put buy stop/sell stop, without set t/p but with trailing stop.

when the next arrow and zigzag appears, we can close the sell/buy stop order, put another sell/buy order according to the zigzag and arrow. and let them run.....to the point where we actually put sell/buy before it disappear...

example :G/U (Downtrend condition)

arrows and zigzag appears at 2.0000

we enter at 1.9990

our stop loss is 10 pips above arraow n zigzag e.g - 2.0010 (in this case, we put buy stop rather than stop loss)

1. if the price move to our way....delete the buy stop and move the order to break even

2. let them run....... (this is good situation)

3. if the price move against us(this is bad situation example) , the buy stop triggered,

4. let it run...untill the new zigzag n arrows appear.

5. new zig zag n arrow apear, close the buy stop. put sell order immadeately...

6. zig zag is telling us where to go exactly......

try it on demo 1st..... practice make perfect. if you want to maximise the training, use small time frame. the signal is many.....true signal, false signal....many for u to practice.

then you can place a trade on longer time frame....that is your original trade... u have to monitor the price 6 times only on 4hr time frame.

happy trading. thank you bigbear for the indi etc, now we re understand better about zigzag. keep on posting

the arrows repaint on strong market conditions, thus, during those hours both your buy and sell orders might be triggered resulting in a loss or a hedge. And also seems like it will require alot of chart monitoring if it did go smoothly.

Just my opinion.

Fast brokers fx

big bear, thanx alot for this great simple system ..... I have a question about your broker(Fastbrokerfx) how long u ve been trading with them, are u satisfied with them? ..... do they requote, and what is their spread during news time?

Regards,

Bkoori

screen sharing

8toenails:
Hi!

Thanks for this. Just so you all know, there is also www.logmein.com. They have a free version as well.

I like UtraVNC for remote desktop - it can encrypt the connection.

Running any vnc program on a "trading" pc will allow you to take over your computer even from a palmtop.

MythosKid

I try also short on GOLD 1h

Files:
1_2.bmp  1664 kb

My open positions

Files:
2.bmp  274 kb