Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 36

I think this method has potential

I think this method has a lot a potential, but today everything I am in, on the 4hr chart is down. Just using a demo. Long NU, EJ, GU, GJ, when I shoulda been short, lol - IMO

False Long entrys Long G/J, E/J 1H, doing a lot of damage in Acc Balance.

Anyone knows how to deal with this false entrys? are they relevant in the end of month?

carllos:
False Long entrys Long G/J, E/J 1H, doing a lot of damage in Acc Balance. Anyone knows how to deal with this false entrys? are they relevant in the end of month?

Don't feel bad

My account took a beating on friday -138 pips. I suffered losses today and yesterday. I have been playing around with filters but it just gets you in too late. I believe I was lucky last week. I just happened to enter when it was a true signal. The false entries/losses just comes with the territory using this system, I think.

I used the - RSI-Alert for oversold conditions

I used the - RSI-Alert to help me with oversold pairs and they still go lower today. These pairs are way oversold but on a downward trend and with this situation, I don't think these indicators work well on the 4hr. , think the Daily might work better especially days weeks like this.

Any of you tried the daily with this Method? It looks like a much safer way to trade this System to me. Today would also have been on the correct side of the line.

IMO

Carllos these indicators would have helped keep the loss to a minimum

Carllos,

these two indicators would have helped keep the loss to a minimum ..........

the ...... CyAn_5_CG Oscillator mq4

and the

........... Stochastic.mq4

Had I paid attention to these two indicators I would not have stayed long as long as I did. Take a look at these and see if they would help. Just do a search and they will come up. IMO Thanks

ut2DaMax:
I used the - RSI-Alert to help me with oversold pairs and they still go lower today. These pairs are way oversold but on a downward trend and with this situation, I don't think these indicators work well on the 4hr. , think the Daily might work better especially days weeks like this.

Any of you tried the daily with this Method? It looks like a much safer way to trade this System to me. Today would also have been on the correct side of the line.

IMO

i'm using the zzpointer on the daily seem to be good for trend (but maybe to early to tell) but on 4hr i also took a beating last day or so

If one check the daily then one would know that downward move is not over.

But that was after the fact for me. I will continue to test. Definitely keep demoing.

False Signals

Hello, I know that everyone is getting false signals right now. This is when you really need to be able to read candle-stick patterns.

I too got stopped out of the usd/chf yesterday, but with every system/strategy there will be times when things don't go your way.

But if you follow the rules you should have minimal losses compared to your gains. because the last 2 weeks I have got over 1700 pips, so when I lose some pips I look at the pattern that caused the loss.

For those of you that need to get aquainted to candle patterns here is a place to go to brush up on them.

Candlesticker by Americanbulls.com - Candlesticks

Hopes this helps.

I would read Jacko's Thread at FF. Particularly the anti hedge.....could come in handy here. It's all on the first page of the thread.

Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain

The last couple of days shot the holes in this method. I agree that daily is probably the best route to go. In up moves follow the higher lows. I find one zig zag step-up move helps after a reversal. I have attached a fib-retracement indicator that auto syncs to the currency - Use it on daily!

Peace

Dave

<<<
Files:

ut2DaMax:

IMO

Could I get you to post the RSI-Alert. Out of the many indicators I have, I do not have this one. This would help me catch a move - I suspect. Thanks in Advance! I will use it on the 4 Hr or 1 Hr as an early alert for the daily.

Dave

<<<