Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 5

About the arrows disapearing, (moving) are you shure Bear thats the case ? I am looking (playing) with a 1 min database and you can clearly see that the plots are there (dont disappear, move)... lots of arrows that still are there even when price action whent against them... have you experienced on real time a disapearance or move ? it sounds to me this indicator its showing you on the chart all what you get... maybe I am wrong... his performance is VERY good... maybe I will contact the author (Dr. Richard Gains and ask him)

cheers Walter.

bigbear3391:
Hello fx_geezer,

In its purest form you would exit the next time you see an arrow or the ZIGZAG line bounces.

i can give you some averages on the pairs I trade.

EUR/JPY 1 HR SL 30 TP 200

GBP/JPY 4 HR SL 60 TP 350

Your stop loss should always be behind the arrow, basicly behind the last established high/low.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

Yes Bear, that helps a lot, thanks. Excellent rules. Simplicity in it's purest form.

So far this week I have taken 2 trades (both on H1), and I have made 200pips. And I've got a full-time job!!! Bear dude, how the heck did you discover this system?

Obviously I need to test this system over the coming weeks, but if it keeps up this kind of performance, SHIT man, I might be able to quit my day job within one year!

Once again, man many thanks for sharing.

I do not think they move in real time. However if you change timeframes and come back to it the will likely have moved. They do for me anyway.

tomstaufer:
jtre,

Are all your today trades on H1 ?

bigbear3391,

If you enter a trade, got stopped out and after a while see another signal in the same direction do you enter again ?

Are all your today trades on H1 ?

yes

Update on pound trade

o: 2.0205

I am up +40 pips right now

Files:

Thanks

Thanks BigBear for sharing this simple system. Though, the repainting of the arrow should be tackled because if an EA will be coded, it will undermine its performance.

Walterw you can try the attached zig-zag indicator.I think this one update correct and it has an alert also.

Files:
z-z1.mq4  5 kb

user4001:
Walterw you can try the attached zig-zag indicator.I think this one update correct and it has an alert also.

Thanks user for this indicator... I am forward testing it as I write to you... would you say this one does not disapear nor move ? what you see is on historical data is what you get on real time ? thanks Walter.

Do you have any info on the settings for the Z-Z1 indicator?

OK so far, forward testing Z-Z1, it does disapear on swing against the dot lol ... on the case of the zig zag pointer it needs some range against him to disapear but yes it also disapears..

Now so far Bigbears aproach as explained by him with his rules do perform very nice ... I would also take some consideration into Mr Schoe inputs on how to manage the trade (post 38) wich would make the sistem even more profitable if stops are taken to breakeven after certain pip performance... very nice stuff here it really merits attention... cheers Walter.