Updating MT4 Issues

Hi, i tried support with this but they had no answer:

Every time i update one of my few MT4 platforms to a new build, after the download and restart, the platform just freezes and it keeps happening and the only way to get round is to completely unistall and delete old build then install new build from scratch....which is starting to really irritate me. Its happened last 2 builds and stays frozen using 100% of my CPU, i have tried leaving it like that for some time.

Maybe my templates are not compatible? A bit frustrating as it waists a lot of time.

kitelab:
Hi, i tried support with this but they had no answer:

Every time i update one of my few MT4 platforms to a new build, after the download and restart, the platform just freezes and it keeps happening and the only way to get round is to completely unistall and delete old build then install new build from scratch....which is starting to really irritate me. Its happened last 2 builds and stays frozen using 100% of my CPU, i have tried leaving it like that for some time.

Maybe my templates are not compatible? A bit frustrating as it waists a lot of time.

just go their website to download latest version.then u can avoid to update the system manually