The Only Pivot - page 235

We have a buy signal and I am in @ 212.52. I am expecting price to retrace some after a strong up day yesterday.

TimeFreedom

zamanib:
HI THE DAILY PIVOT (STEVENALI) IS ABOVE THE FIBOS AND THE AND DeMarker pivot is in between the fibo which one of the Pivot do you used stevenali or demarker

I entered buy trade using david ea 1.7 but i'll also consider intraday pivot as a warning of reversal may happen at the end of the day

9w2ymz:
and...at the end of the day...market turn up...the system(intraday) seems to be interesting isn't it?

Hope our coder david will look at it and come out with some great stuff later...n for mr tf, hope you can review the system so that we can used it as confirmation to our OnlyPivot system...

regards

9w2ymz

if we can decide on a good way to incorporate it into the system, I would be happy to try and code it in. I am really busy right now, but maybe if someone could do a little manual backtesting to see if it looks like it is worth coding.... I am not sure I even understand the rules of that other system yet, I haven't had a chance to even look at it.

Sell signal, looking for a retracement to 211.50.

We got a reversal sell signal and the EA v1.7 did not close the previous buy trades. I manually closed the buy trades and opened the sell trades and will manage SL and TP with MTP. Closed the buy trades for -60 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am in @ 212.52. I am expecting price to retrace some after a strong up day yesterday. TimeFreedom

thanks dave..

davidwillis:
if we can decide on a good way to incorporate it into the system, I would be happy to try and code it in. I am really busy right now, but maybe if someone could do a little manual backtesting to see if it looks like it is worth coding.... I am not sure I even understand the rules of that other system yet, I haven't had a chance to even look at it.

Hope someone will backtest it n come out with a good result...

Regards

9w2ymz

abt Historical Fibo

9w2ymz:
Hope someone will backtest it n come out with a good result...

Regards

9w2ymz

if the IntradayFibo_1 can plot historical Fibo lines. It would be better for us to backtest

anyone have similar code which have Historical plotting indicator?

TimeFreedom:
We got a reversal sell signal and the EA v1.7 did not close the previous buy trades. I manually closed the buy trades and opened the sell trades and will manage SL and TP with MTP. Closed the buy trades for -60 pips. TimeFreedom

v1.7 opened long positions when sell signal was given... I still have the old version with filter going and that opened with a sell. May be a bug their David

me too...my ea didn't close long trade so..close manually with -ve pips...seems the intraday pivot likely to be in real action...

regards

9w2ymz

TimeFreedom,

Your first post for buying signal is without TheOnlyPivot signal sun (Green Arrow), is there any other indicators? becaus I only got one sell signal as your second post.

Regards,