The Only Pivot - page 116

peterdias77:
But with ecn, hedging is only possible with two accounts, not in single account now we have BUY signal

your LONG is hit your TP

nice... 100 pips today from SHORT and LONG

100 pips from long signal

congratulation

^^

wew.... panen2

just look good TP 30 - 40 pip receh iks!!!

still floating Sell UCAD

Files:
yummy.gif  6 kb

And what would you suggest we do about that

stevenali:
100 pips from long signal congratulation

What TF post your chart thanks.

who have 4h pivot indikator?tq

Weekly Pivot

ajam-25:
who have 4h pivot indikator?tq

Hope this it what you looking for.

Files:

in sideways market, i always imagine if i have account at EFX/MBTRADING sometimes 9 spead is to much

why............???? ............ OOT mode On

Tp

Mr STEVANELI

This is a question who is very important to me,with your experience in trade can you answer these:can you take out of the market 40 pips a day with 1 lot or 25 pips a day with 2 lots, every day wath means 20*40=800 pips or 25*2*20=1000pips a month.Is that possible for you or not ,you trade the pairs you want and tp when you want so no discussion if to day you take 21 and tommorrow you take 36 pips ,the result at the end of the month woulth be between 800 and 1000 pips a month every month.Again can you effort these if not tell why ,if yes tell why also.

Regards

let's talk about yesterday

we have SELL ARROW,

but it is not wise to jump in, because the BIG IMPACT NEWS CORE PPI soon will release, it's better to jump in after it, (if you still do not enough from profit at asian sesion.. )

Finnaly, Price only going up for 150 pips and then goes to our direction

Files:

EMMA1411:
Mr STEVANELI

This is a question who is very important to me,with your experience in trade can you answer these:can you take out of the market 40 pips a day with 1 lot or 25 pips a day with 2 lots, every day wath means 20*40=800 pips or 25*2*20=1000pips a month.Is that possible for you or not ,you trade the pairs you want and tp when you want so no discussion if to day you take 21 and tommorrow you take 36 pips ,the result at the end of the month woulth be between 800 and 1000 pips a month every month.Again can you effort these if not tell why ,if yes tell why also.

Regards

I put always 50 pips for my 1st TP. and the other i let it go until my $$$ GOAL REACHED.. or their TRAILING STOP HIT

i can't teach you where to exit, because we all have different Goal for trading forex..

my friend give me his statement, using 1000$ at NF, using this methode, with open 1 mini lot (too big for me). and using no stop lost only Hedging Style if he got back to back signal

and his account is rise 50% between two week...

is it good? maybe for him... not my style.

another friend chat with me, yesterday, at the beginning he has collect 150 pips... still asking me.. Can I jum in again? can I sell GBPJPY here?

so where will GBPJPY go?

i don't know how to answer your question, i have my own target not at pips but at $$$, hope it make you clear