i buy 236.81

and collect got 50 pips

agree ECN broker is better

stevenali:
i buy 236.81

and collect got 50 pips

agree ECN broker is better

Way to go chief!

You probably bought the open of the second one hour candle?

To be honest though the guppy spreads on EFX during the early Asian seccion are 5-10 often.

yes. still better than dealing desk broker

last two days i got 3 pip spread At GUPPY, but stil in demo with EFX

which better? EFX or MBTRADING

not really have good information about ECN BROKER

In theory EFX is an IB for MB Trading. But they share owners and resources a lot as I understand it.

Go with EFX. Super customer service and they are coming out with a free software just like Metatrader that you can trade directly through using EFX data. They should release the software at the end of this month.

Just start with $400 to get used to it.

Poocher:
In theory EFX is an IB for MB Trading. But they share owners and resources a lot as I understand it.

Go with EFX. Super customer service and they are coming out with a free software just like Metatrader that you can trade directly through using EFX data. They should release the software at the end of this month.

Just start with $400 to get used to it.

that's what i need

thx so much...

enjoy the trade

Ahhh nah I wouldn't bother with efx honestly its exactly the same as mbtrading no different all they get is kickbacks for being an IB.Who knows what else they alter if you want to use an ecn go direct TO the ecn.

And nice 50 pips but I didn't enter there because could be false whipsaw signal.

Whipsaws

Hi All

I miss a lot of whipsaws - I use three Stochs overlayed on each other (5,3,3 14,3,3 & 30,2,9). I don't use the signal line. I get that it looks a bit crazy but when the red & blue line move together in same direction as slower green line the signal is almost always good. Green should be moving out from OB\OS. When Red & Blue are on top of each other and moving in same direction as Green the signal is about 85 - 90% accurate for some good pips.

Cheers

Gavin

Hey Steve My 50 ********************************(stars), you deserve many more.

Files:
gbpjpy.jpg  231 kb

broker

stevenali:
that's what i need

thx so much...

enjoy the trade

I have been using www.fxclearing.ca If you used there chart every would have take the trade steve took the signal was exact what stevet took and now we have short signal 236.69 areaa. I just came to pc and i enter gbp/jpy short. 236.51

Hope I'm not boring you

Hey, sorry about this but missed the move this morning so thought I would share. This is still a work in progress but is looking good.

Gavin

Files:
another_eg.jpg  230 kb

GBPJPY - 30 mins later

Please see post # 1068 to make sense of this. Because I live in UK I often miss the Asian move & therefore often play the retrace. Tempted this morning but the stoch's saved me. Gavin

Steve - promise I will stop cluttering up the thread with this stuff now.

Files: