The Only Pivot - page 230

ODL is also a good alternative to IBFX since they are also GMT+0. The biggest difference is the spread on G/J is only 6 pips vs 9 pip spread with IBFX. Will have to do some extensive research into ODL. Another broker with decent spread, 7 pip spread, is FXDD.

TimeFreedom

gnhong:
Greetings!

A big "THANK YOU" to all the contributors here, especially, TimeFreedom and David Willis, and of course, to Stevenali for TOP strategy.

I chanced upon this weblog -

Forex Street Weblog: InterbankFX related to FXLQ?.... I do not think so

re IBFX ties with FXLQ, which is now being investigated by the NFA.

Was just concerned that TF has been using IBFX broker as basis for this "continuous" forward testing of TOP strategy and it seems that IBFX might not be "broker of choice" as soon as its ties with FXLQ are proven, as well as for inadequate capital (with Congress set to increase capital requirements to $20 million).

You can get financial data here:

Financial Data for FCMs

Anyway, Keep up the great work. You are all very much appreciated.

Timefreedom,

In the OnlyPivot original I also got one Buy Signal only, there's no

Red arrow as your chart. What makes different with you?

Thanks & Regards,

I don't know why, but when SMMA is so close to Daily open price the arrows disappear sometimes. I have some homework to do.

TimeFreedom

ArtFx2008:
Timefreedom,

In the OnlyPivot original I also got one Buy Signal only, there's no

Red arrow as your chart. What makes different with you?

Thanks & Regards,

Sell trade was stopped out for -150 pips. We should get a reversal sell signal shortly.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
EA closed the short trade for -88 pips and opened a reversal buy trade @ 211.45. TimeFreedom

need to know...

Hi guys...especially mr david...I need to know whether your EA1_7 can be programed to enter trade after the market retrace a little bit (delay the entry) may be for a few minutes after the candle close above or below pivot.

regards.

9w2ymz

i have a lil' bit problem here..david ea 1.7 didn't open any post ever since i attach it to the chart..about 2 days ago..is this ea just for interbank platform?? i use northfinance and fxopen...

Short trade stopped out for -150 pips. Done for the day.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Sell trade was stopped out for -150 pips. We should get a reversal sell signal shortly. TimeFreedom

gundurowo:
i have a lil' bit problem here..david ea 1.7 didn't open any post ever since i attach it to the chart..about 2 days ago..is this ea just for interbank platform?? i use northfinance and fxopen...

It should work with any platform, but you may need to adjust time settings. Although it still should open trades. Do you have a little smiley face in your upper right hand corner next to the OnlyPivot_1_7?

TimeFreedom:
Short trade stopped out for -150 pips. Done for the day. TimeFreedom

rough day for the only pivot.

9w2ymz:
Hi guys...especially mr david...I need to know whether your EA1_7 can be programed to enter trade after the market retrace a little bit (delay the entry) may be for a few minutes after the candle close above or below pivot.

regards.

9w2ymz

It could, but I don't think it would help much over the long run. You can try it if you want. Just find everywhere where it says Minute()==0, and change it to Minute() ==5 for a 5 minute delay.