The Only Pivot - page 123

A Lot Of Pips Today

Mr Stevaneli

Every day in all you posts you speek about gains but never about losses or drawdowns.You feel it becomes to hot under you feeds without give statements,who can prouve your gains ,and that is the reason you quit.

I wish you succes with your new threat but please post your statements.

EMMA1411:
Mr Stevaneli

Every day in all you posts you speek about gains but never about losses or drawdowns.You feel it becomes to hot under you feeds without give statements,who can prouve your gains ,and that is the reason you quit.

I wish you success with your new thread but please post your statements.

It's not a question of statements, its about you personally making profits from using this system that counts. You should be thankful that someone took the time to show you the system in the first place, most folk want to sell you something. Very few people share their ideas without compensation.

I have added Mr stevenali's system to my daily trading and I am making pips every day and thats all that counts with me. He can keep his statements and I will keep my pips.

Xard777

Files:

That true bro Xard777

All the pips our secret, If you used this system and discipline with it

You will know how much profit and pips bro stevenali get.....

Good Luck For All

p/s Bro stevenali ! hopes this tread will not end coz will still need ur guide.

Well said Xard777.

You yourself have shared a lot!

EMMA1411:
Mr Stevaneli

I wish you succes with your new threat but please post your statements.

Stevenali don't have to prove himself. If you have something better please let us know, otherwise be greatful that someone give us a method for trading. I happy with the winning I'm getting from this method. Of course

I have losses,but I minimize it with money management.

Really ,really i don't understand....every time there is some idiot that wants statements,back testing , evidence , real codes, and bla bla bla.......... please go to spend your moneys in different way instead of trading.........

dirk:
Really ,really i don't understand....every time there is some idiot that wants statements,back testing , evidence , real codes, and bla bla bla.......... please go to spend your moneys in different way instead of trading.........

Well said bro, well said !

Thanks to Mr. Stevenali to show this

dirk:

Yes i confirm +1

dirk:
Hi guys , I am tryng to use the system on H4 .

we can avoid false signals and trade with more relax.

what do you thing ???

For long term traders they used H4 on any system.You will feel relax if you have alot of Margin

Steve

Hi Steve,

If you're still looking just like to say - thank you very much for sharing such a great system. Simple and effective. I am sure you have helped many traders. May I wish you every success in the future.

Cheers

Gavin