The Only Pivot - page 89

peterdias77:
steve, are you short ?

Vague question, short what pair?

Great stuff teri,

I'm trading on FXDD and was using the "wrong" crosses till now. Still with great success.

Now I can trade the "real" ones.

The only problem I have now are the signal arrows. I thought this indi is calling the level indi for the crosses. So I overwrote the "TheOnlyPivot_Level" indicator.

But I still have the arrows at the old places. Any idea on how to get the signals straight for this?

Thanks guys!

dxtrade:
Great stuff teri,

I'm trading on FXDD and was using the "wrong" crosses till now. Still with great success.

Now I can trade the "real" ones.

The only problem I have now are the signal arrows. I thought this indi is calling the level indi for the crosses. So I overwrote the "TheOnlyPivot_Level" indicator.

But I still have the arrows at the old places. Any idea on how to get the signals straight for this?

Thanks guys!

I am still having issues with those signals. An arrow will appear, and if you go to IE or some browser, and come back, the arrow is gone. I have also noticed that an arrow would appear on the first candle when the second candle has been forming for awhile.

are you short on gbp/jpy?

yes i short gbpjpy

Good system

stevenali:
yes i short gbpjpy

Hi steve,

I've juz red all the information on your thread using this pivot system, one question is, which pair are the most practically used by your system?

Regards,

ejo3s

Steve,

did you reverse ur entry now ? or closed ?

et_phonehome_2:
TimeFreedom

Can you modify the alert to also provide the currency pair on the popups?

Thanks,

ET

Where or what is the mq4 file to modify ? post it, I modify it

Regards

Hi rem,

here is the signal indi which gives the price alert, but not the pair.

And did you read my post above?

Is there a way to make this indi draw arrows at the cross of the timeshifted level indicator? The code for this is 1 or 2 pages before.

That would be great!

Files:

dxtrade:
Hi rem,

here is the signal indi which gives the price alert, but not the pair.

And did you read my post above?

Is there a way to make this indi draw arrows at the cross of the timeshifted level indicator? The code for this is 1 or 2 pages before.

That would be great!

Hi Uly !

Give me some time, I code it

Hope all his good for you

Regards

Rem