Portfolio EA

A simple way to do what you are asking for is to just backtest all the EAs seperately and then combine their results. Otherwise, what you're asking for would require the creation of a brand new program capable of loading multiple EAs... get ready to pay some cash for something like that.

Thanks for your answer

I have 3 EAs I want to test like I explain in the first post. They are profitable in the long tern (2years) in backtest at 90% quality, but they have periods when they lost some pips. The interesting done is that this periods appear in different times. Then, the pips lost by one EA would be recoupered by the others, with an beatiful equity curve (in theory). To prove that theory I want to test this "portfolio".

I hope you could take the concept.

Sorry for my english but it isnt my mother language.

Thanks

PD: Thanks ryanklefas for your idea. It would require a lot of job but it is a simple way to test the portfolio. Anyway, I would like a new program like you says, because a I think it would be excellent for all the forum. I think that the concept behind the portfolio is very interesting, at all

Saludos

La Totona

la totona:

PD: Thanks ryanklefas for your idea. It would require a lot of job but it is a simple way to test the portfolio. Anyway, I would like a new program like you says, because a I think it would be excellent for all the forum. I think that the concept behind the portfolio is very interesting, at all

Saludos

La Totona

About such a tool, you should check this thread, maybe it can help... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Jeez. Why bother? Send them over and I'll combine them for you.

I'm testing from 2 to 8 EAs at the same time here so its no problem for me.

ryanklefas:
A simple way to do what you are asking for is to just backtest all the EAs seperately and then combine their results. Otherwise, what you're asking for would require the creation of a brand new program capable of loading multiple EAs... get ready to pay some cash for something like that.

Thats totally wrong. If you know few tricks and your EAs work with the same pair, you can simply throw them all in one EA and backtest it.

Okay suit yourself. PM me if you need any help regarding their work or money management.

Portfolio Scan

Just a shot in the dark - Is there a program for scanning a portfolio for a set indicator condition?

Intresting question! i hope someone know something about this.....

EA Portfolio !! Help !

Hello,

I want to put together a free ea portfolioto forward test on my vps. I wanted to ask for your help to make this happen since you are a very experienced community. (I'm already testing a portfolio on my website but I want to test another one based on this forum's opinions)

I want the portfolio to have :

- A scalping ea

- An ea for trending markets

- An ea for ranging markets

- Possibly a carry trade ea

The eas must be freely available (source code). They must have a magic number (for them to trade together) and they MUST use a stoploss. Please suggest the experts you think would work with the appropiate currency, timeframe and settings ! Thanks ! I will make the results available to everyone when available !