Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol ( never seen before ) - page 3

green =(Long Volumes) /(Total 1min Volumes)

red =(Short Volumes)/(Total 1min Volumes)

yellow=[(Long Volumes)-(Short Volumes) ]/(Total 1min Volumes )

barnix

hey barnix it seems that u r doing a great job but would u explain what do u mean by the vertical lines that u drew on the charts..thnaks

Vertical lines is

US Treasry Notes Monetary Policy.

See the posts:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177107/page8

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177107/page8

First 5 and 15 min volumes

BuySell - SLOW

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this forum and I must say this has been educational.

Same I think as everybody else I have tried and failed a few times but still going strong this beast they call forex just keeps me intrigued for some or other reason.

Anyway I have been pumping out EA's till it comes out of my ears trying numerous indicators and trying all kinds of different things some seems very profitable and BANG !! the big crash there always seems to be that one trade it does even with all the filters i can think of that just blows the account.

Currently i am trying this indy of Waddah and it is very interesting only problem if I use this in an EA my backtesting is rediculously slow !!!

This happens with a few other indy's aswell like i_Trend etc...

Is there maybe some advice you guys can give to help me in this quest to get MetaTrader to do backtests much faster. I do have a powerfull machine so that is not the problem and enough memmory is also provided for.

With Waddah's indy in my EA with the backtest running from 1 Jan 2009 to Today as I am writing this is standing at a profit of $587.00 on a $ 3000 after 4 days !! problem is it takes about 10 minutes to do 3 Days !!!

Help somebody please !!

Could you share the EA please

Hi Fytron,

Would you share your EA based on this system. I dont have the time for manual trading but would really like to forward test an EA based on this.

cheers Tom Oz

TTUniverse:
Hi Fytron,

Would you share your EA based on this system. I dont have the time for manual trading but would really like to forward test an EA based on this.

cheers Tom Oz

Sure I'll dig it out again somewhere I kinda gave up on this due to the slow backtesting.

Will post it for you as soon as I get it.

problem is it is very profitable until it hits that one trade that kills the whole thing. So not very safe imo.

I do have a collection of about 3000+ ea's which you can have and test if you want. They include commercial ones which I picked up on the internet and most of them do not work anymore due to expiry but you are welcome to it. pm me and we can arrange something.

Also looking for somebody that can help me perfect one ea I developed based on an old free mt3 bartrader ea. this bugger takes a 100$ account to over $ 34 000.0 in a period of 12 or 15 days but then it crashes due to it not using SL, I tried using other indy's to try and seperate bad trades but then it just does not show the growth anymore. My friend tried it out on a demo with a $5 000 000 account with a rediculous high risk I think he used something like 80% and it took the account to over 20 000 000 in 4 days but then BANG !! it ended up with $500 000 after just 1 bad trade !!

can somebody help me to simplified the #1 indicator to buyvolume-sellvolume only(Only display the yellow bar)

Help with bartrader ea

fytron:
Sure I'll dig it out again somewhere I kinda gave up on this due to the slow backtesting.

Will post it for you as soon as I get it.

problem is it is very profitable until it hits that one trade that kills the whole thing. So not very safe imo.

I do have a collection of about 3000+ ea's which you can have and test if you want. They include commercial ones which I picked up on the internet and most of them do not work anymore due to expiry but you are welcome to it. pm me and we can arrange something.

Also looking for somebody that can help me perfect one ea I developed based on an old free mt3 bartrader ea. this bugger takes a 100$ account to over $ 34 000.0 in a period of 12 or 15 days but then it crashes due to it not using SL, I tried using other indy's to try and seperate bad trades but then it just does not show the growth anymore. My friend tried it out on a demo with a $5 000 000 account with a rediculous high risk I think he used something like 80% and it took the account to over 20 000 000 in 4 days but then BANG !! it ended up with $500 000 after just 1 bad trade !!

Would like to talk more about the bartrader ea. Thanks

maybe waddah's still is better than modified?