Micronotch_v2 EA - page 2

giapel:
hi, thank you for sharing ea and next version

i am starting forward test this evenig with default setting on fxdd-gbpusd 1m

p.s.: does ea uses comment so that i can attach different ea on same account ?

regards

giapel

Yes you can..

IBFX problems

Seems to be running smoothly on FXDD and Royal Trader.

Not closing trades on IBFX.

error on tab-expert

hi,

i am forward testing and i' ve this erro-message :

2007.07.02 17:00:57 Micronotch_v2 GBPUSD,M1: zero divide

good result 229 pip 1 day using v2.

i've saw only 2 lose-orders, can you explian me about ea-logic ?

does ea works with DD or close order at a certain point ?

thanks in advance

giapel

Made an attempt, pleased, works well, but there is a request - will turn please attention on the amount of transactions on opening and closing of point-of-sale day, and similarly amount of facilities (reserve) a sum remains practically identical is must increase depending on an income. Once again thank you!

lol?!

just cool, 1000 pip from 12:50 today. What happend if trend will turn down?

I cant belive is posible. Hope will live more than few days. Hope u go on champion ship!!!

Files:

fiasco:
giapel, because other versions and updates will come and old versions should expire.

Hi Fiasco,

Thanks you very much for your great support all the time. I just want to ask a favor from you to attach a Micronotch_v3 MQL 4 file if possible. So hopefully the version will no longer expire.

Thanks

Error on TAB

I also get this error,

i am forward testing and i' ve this erro-message :

2007.07.02 17:00:57 Micronotch_v2 GBPUSD,M1: zero divide

I am using ibfx. Thanks for the ea.

This Black Box EA is quite interesting.

As the Author states this EA only goes Long, however that might not be a problem if you can open the EA at Support Levels, it should be much less risky than opening at any time. Since a rebound may occur, and if the daily chart is in an uptrend

This EA can put you in massive drawdown if you open it up at Major resistance and the market tanks from there, a move of 150-200 Pips is not unusually for at least the GBP/USD pair, also smaller lot's may help 0.1 lots can be risky on a major move. Maybe testing should be on other pairs like EUR/USD or USD/JPY.

I have attached a report open approx last 18 hours ago on GBP/USD 1 Min of micronotch V.2.

Files:
montech.htm  38 kb

v3

30 hour work and get 1500 pips

Files:
haha3.gif  5 kb

Marko, Buddy, this is not the Holy Grail, (although you may think so) the market is ranging, wait till the trend in GBP/USD goes short maybe 150-200 pips quickly (better stay out) otherwise this EA is a surprise, compared to other martingale type of EA'S