Guaranteed WINNING Strategy. - page 3

Dog strategy.

Gloworm, HELP. Need advice from a more experienced "Dog" Strategy trader.

After reading about your excellent system, I raced to the pet shop and purchased two lovely little German Shepherd pups and named them Long and Short.

I then bought the finest dog food the pet shop had, dewormed both pups and went to sleep on Sunday night, very excited about this new strategy, could hardly sleep.

Woke up on Monday, nice and early, grabbed both pups and headed outside to see whether I should go long or short?

I have no idea what to do now, as they both went at the same time?

HELP!!!

KaMpeR:

Woke up on Monday, nice and early, grabbed both pups and headed outside to see whether I should go long or short?

I have no idea what to do now, as they both went at the same time?

HELP!!!

A hedged carry trade perhaps ?

OK, so just to make sure I have this right.

I "Carry" the pups across the garden and throw them in the "Hedge"?

Whichever one cames back first, is the direction to trade.

Man that is brilliant, I like this hedge trade idea.

How about find a waitress in her mid 40's who have never trade anything before!

You'd be lucky if trade with her because she is the CNBC million dollar trading competition winnner!

She was trading against ten of thousands Wall stree Pros and insiders. Most these big institution guys consider all of us as NEWBIES.

Good Luck

Many members asked me by PM about the system I am using in my real trading right now.

Please note that 'right now' is diferent than before: before I used some other systems. Before I used Brainwashing system on M15, before - BrainTrading ...

For now I am using Ichimoku indicator and chart as a system for D1 timeframe (it was posted on 2 or 3 threads with full explanation): i do not need to look at the charts all day and night with Ichimoku because i am very busy. But, sorry, it is my personal.

It may be good if some other members said which systems they are using right now. Because there are a lot of trading systems and some members may confused about.

KaMpeR:
I am now making very good money, I found a new girlfriend that is really, really blond, cant even spell Forex and she is making my trades. This Newbie idea is great.

OK......SO...............how much are you cutting your girl friend in on your winnings?

I may be interested in a partnership.

Her sister just arrived from Sweden, now I have bought another PC and they are both trading.

Now if I can just get another PC going so that the pups and Hedge thing can start working also. WHOOOOHOOOOO.

newdigital:
Many members asked me by PM about the system I am using in my real trading right now.

Please note that 'right now' is diferent than before: before I used some other systems. Before I used Brainwashing system on M15, before - BrainTrading ...

For now I am using Ichimoku indicator and chart as a system for D1 timeframe (it was posted on 2 or 3 threads with full explanation): i do not need to look at the charts all day and night with Ichimoku because i am very busy. But, sorry, it is my personal.

It may be good if some other members said which systems they are using right now. Because there are a lot of trading systems and some members may confused about.

would you share your icj=himoku methode,

i've been waiting someone teach me about ichimoku

and the link of it's thread?

thx ND

stevenali:
would you share your icj=himoku methode,

i've been waiting someone teach me about ichimoku

and the link of it's thread?

thx ND

Shared already by many Ichimoku threads with images, templates, rules and explanation started since 2005.