Proposed NFA Capital Requirement - page 42

How about in the case of introducing brokers (IB)?

i understand that IBs do not hold funds themselves. if an IB's clearing firm is NFA registered and meets NFA requirements, the IB could still close down right? what will happen to our funds then?

jmot:
How about in the case of introducing brokers (IB)? i understand that IBs do not hold funds themselves. if an IB's clearing firm is NFA registered and meets NFA requirements, the IB could still close down right? what will happen to our funds then?

IB's will have to registered as well. CFTC has not released details but if ib's don't get registered and have sufficient capital they will have to go out of business as well.

Fxdd

I've searched through the capital requiremnt and assets sheets, but couldn't locate anything related to FXDD's financial assets. Can someone shed some light on this?

Thank you.

doragio:
I've searched through the capital requiremnt and assets sheets, but couldn't locate anything related to FXDD's financial assets. Can someone shed some light on this? Thank you.

Since they are not registered with the CFTC and are unregulated they are not required to report their financials.

The End

REFCO's CEO gets 16 years in prison for bilking customers out of billions.

He gets 16 years and after the sentence is served he is supposed to be deported.

Why don't they send him here to Tennessee, or Georgia. He needs to be in

chains cutting grass by the road, for 16 years!

Just my 2 cents.

Files:
bennett.jpg  13 kb

forexsavior:
Since they are not registered with the CFTC and are unregulated they are not required to report their financials.

Appreciat the response, Best.

Good to see you still love FXOpen so much as to give all your attention to the broker.

I would like to add that the guy called "MaXeY" who started the "fxopen scam scum" thread at FF is yet to find a broker that will accept his cheating off quotes script. Check his other posts. There are a bunch of other brokers he is calling scam scum at the moment.

As for the Erlan thing, there has been an independant investigation into it. It was resolved in FXOpen's favour. See the result at

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...-resolved.html

"Erlan", who we know is not one person, but a bunch of people working for Poltek/Masterforex/Beaverhead Financial etc, has failed to contact FXOpen about his issue. Indeed, when FPA acted as a mediator to get him to contact FXOpen, his reaction was not to make a phone call, but to go on yet another forum rampage. He was banned 3 times in one day using multiple accounts to spam Talkgold forum with his anti fxopen propaganda straight after the FPA got involved.

What does this all mean for FXOpen clients? Nothing. The company is going from strength to strength and is constantly improving it's services. Poltek on the other hand appear to be floundering and are not paying withdrawals to people. PoltekFx.com Is a big Scam!!

If you want to talk about FXOpen some more, why not pop into our head office for a chat? Perhaps some of your misconceptions can be cleared up.