Proposed NFA Capital Requirement - page 35

Thank you forexsavior !!

good show , keep it up !!

This topic of yours is the only thing I really enjoy to read and it was badly needed long time ago to open some people's eyes .

I wish those things never happened but we're living today in different world these days .

Just a few years back this could be unimaginable on such a huge scale .

Forex market did really opened too much for public and now it is having some not pretty consequences already .

During my Futures and Commodities market years , there was very quiet on the battlefield when it comes to public trading because these markets were considered expensive and still are for a lot of folks but oh boy Forex market unleashed its ugly head with almost no money required to open account and many bad and wrong people did took advantage of public huge interest in Forex which is ever rising at fast speed.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Thanks forexsavior.

By the way I am not fully agree about "poor language skills" for both of the brokers as they are acting in very international way (and it is most difficult in this case) and not any ... lets say ... russians are involved in any posting on the forums.

Your estimation is very good and I agree with most.

Thanks.

newdigital:
Thanks forexsavior.

By the way I am not fully agree about "poor language skills" for both of the brokers as they are acting in very international way (and it is most difficult in this case) and not any ... lets say ... russians are involved in any posting on the forums.

Thanks.

Yes I sympathize on one level about that since clearly English is a second language for these foreign brokers. But when communicating in public with customers I think no matter what language is spoken it needs to be professional and without grammatical errors.

newdigital:
Thanks forexsavior.

Thanks.

Newdigital, if you agree, I do not understand why you let those kind of people use your (our?) forum to advertize every single day and use this webspace as ground for their war. Neutrality doesn't mean to let everybody doing what he want, it's just the opposite: neutrality means nobody will use me for his own purpose, and I am strong enough to make that respected.

Those people have no names and no adresses, How is it possible to let them claiming "I am a broker" ?

I don't care if they are scammers or not, they have no adresses or false ones, and this is enough: here everyone has a name and an adresse. A broker is a company, a company has an adresse, simple.

I am really disgusted to see that those guys do not even have to pass a public evaluation or approuval for the endless advertizing of their commercial service, like every little indicator seller must do.

In sign of protestation, I will ban myself for 3 days, and if this lack of ethic continues, I will definitely quit this forum because I do not want to be indirectly used by those guys to fool the newbies, nor participate in any way at their promotion.

Sorry for my english, I am better in mq4.

Thanks to have read me.

Michel

Hi Michel,

Members will recognize about who is good and who is bad.

We had one case on the forum: many members acted against some seller saying that this seller is the scammer and when I deleted the sellers threads (that is they actually wanted for me to do) so some of them started exact the same case on the forum. And do you know - many members knew real address of this scam seller and come to his house sometimes as the friends ....

So, you know ... People are different anyway. Members will recognize about who is good and who is bad.

If you really know that they are scammers so that's fine -post something and let's ban them all. But if not? If mistake? Broker wars are different from scamming. Who must be banned in case of mistake? Person who created the noise about them?

The wars between the members because of money happened every months. Just one war was finished (by me) last week between two coders. It does not mean that we need to ban them all because it is probable half of the forum involved. Because there are no bad guys and good regular guys here. There are different guys with many commercial interests involved as in any forex forum.

I said 'thanks' to forexsavior because I was tired from the brokers wars on the forum between FxOpen and PoltekFX and now, if they will start once again so I know that I am not alone: forexsavior did good evaluation and I will have much more easy admin life because of him in case if the war will be started once again between any commercial sellers or any brokers.

You do not know how many Erlan's thread I deleted, how many days I spent trying to find his location on the map and could not and so on. It is the only thread which I did not delete yet so you can read if you want https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9512-complaints-and-brokers-scam

Besides you can post your trader/coder traders opinion about any broker on this thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9512-complaints-and-brokers-scam and it is sticky thread.

Person who is acting aginst the other person or trading system or the broker is having commercial reason to do that. And in this case I said thanks to forexsavior for his review because I will not be alone if something started next week for example because of money between 2 very good coders or 2 very good traders or 2 brokers with real address.

As to "poor language skills" of those 2 brokers ... as I said I do not agree. Because no any UK or US or any other english speaking country people are involved (yet) in this conflict between 2 brokers so ...They need just to speak one of the UN official language for example and it is not necessary for them to speak English at all if they work in Iran and in Russia/CIS and in other countries for example

If 2 Russians are fighting each other so which language they are using?

Read this thread and you will understand all https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9512-complaints-and-brokers-scam

IBFX's Annus Horribilis

It has not been a good year for Interbank FX. First FXLQ goes down resulting in the firm losing a key liquidity provider. Then FXLQ goes into receivership taking $10 million of IBFX's net capital with it. Now IBFX has just announced to the public that there was a major security breach and that customers who had applied for an account prior to April 2, 2007, had their personal information exposed on a rogue server accessible to anyone on the internet.

http://doj.nh.gov/consumer/pdf/interbank.pdf

To IBFX's credit they appear to have taken immediate steps to secure the information and are offering those customers who were potentially exposed free membership to a credit monitoring company. I'm not familiar with Corporate Law but it appears IBFX hired Kirkland & Ellis to contact State Attorneys General about this? Pretty Intensive damage control by the folks at Interbank.

But considering the news has broken all over the net well outside the forex community best to cover all bases I guess: interbankfx security breach - Google Search

Let's hope Robert Gray hasn't been lurking around this rogue server all this time...