Need help : Let's build United EA - page 4

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yeh hes right the silver trend its not even real, it just puts dots everywhere to look like it wins on any chart people put it on.

Ive tested it extensively and the points it gives signals at are just rubbish, its all over the place.

I think was made like this to scam people so they see it on chart and think wow look at those good trades and then buy it.

But it moves the dots all over the place so its no good.

The price_channel_signal from igorad based on asctrend system is a bit better but it seems thats similar to his other one trendenvelopes, which is profitable on longer tf's but does have losing trades and DD in ranging periods however the larger trends it finds makes up for these and gives some profit.

If you just use signal from silver_trend... there are some false signal even in higher TF. So, I use some other indicators to confirm the signal. If all of the indicator give false signal in fact, I think that is my bad day. I must give credit to igorad, steinz and the other that created great indicators. Trading just like driving a car to me. Even I can drive well... I still need indicator just like speedometer , fuel meter etc. So, I need indicator to help me in trading forex.

Anyone still using this EA?

I use some of the same indicators to trade - well, actually Igorad's two. I find the HA reacts a little late and SilverTrend is just redundant - Price Channel_Stop picks up every new trend at the same spot and does a better job of keeping you in a trend from a visual standpoint

I was intrigued at this EA because I like to scalp M1 with BBands_Stop and PriceChannel_Stop as well as one other indicator not here.

I downloaded the EA and attached to a chart. I've got the smiley face, but even when all conditions are met, no trade occurs. Does anyone know how I could optimize this - well, just get it to run period?

Also, if you use this EA, how has it done for you, scalping or otherwise?

Thanks.

I too am using the STS signal with my system and am interested to see if anyone has developed a functional EA based on this indicator. I use it with Heiken Ashi Smoothed and MACD. See screenshot. Any info or experiences appreciated. This indie does NOT repaint.

Steve

Files:
new.gif  93 kb