Guyver's trading journal - page 20

Guyver:
move it to 2.0392 ( bid ) the 55 was ask i was stopped but now always bid the reason for this is if 2.0392 takes out then all this down move really is gone in my opinion ofcourse so it is important that 2.0392 stays as resistance

right now it is 2.0331 i am going to put my self at breakeven 2.0351.

Guyver:

now as long as it stays below 2.0343 it is good it was also the point where i was expeting the 4th wave to actually end... but it didn't, neverthless it is good also there is another point after 2.0392 which is 2.0407 which could also be thought of as last reversal point but all this i am saying from my perspective in the end market knows better.

current 2.0329.

support 2.0300

gbpusd chart

the chart would ellaborate my point further as you can see i have wave marked as currently in 3rd wave so the last is 2.0417 [ not 07] and after it passes that mark i have to re-start calculating wave. it says turning point on the chart but they are really meaning resistance

Files:
gbpus.jpg  97 kb

Guyver:

was stopped out at b.e and not entering again till next week .

one more time

ok i will try one more time here to short . 2.0355 with the stop @ 2.0369 this stops out i will just dismiss my last chart cause i think this will invalidate

price structure drawn in last chart.

Guyver:
ok i will try one more time here to short . 2.0355 with the stop @ 2.0369 this stops out i will just dismiss my last chart cause i think this will invalidate price structure drawn in last chart.

I wanted to stay away till monday .. but i think why not go long if this trend is going to hold above now since we have a 2.0300 providing strong support so i came with this chart but it's not a strong idea yet so i still prefered the one short trade.

last high is still at 2.0365( bid ) while my stop is at 2.0369 ( bid ) might just move it to 2.0392 but i am sensing change of market sentiment

Guyver:
last high is still at 2.0365( bid ) while my stop is at 2.0369 ( bid ) might just move it to 2.0392 but i am sensing change of market sentiment

alright, the current price is 2.0334 i brought my sl @ b.e 2.0355

update..

alright this is my last update for today..

i am not stopped out yet stop @ b.e 2.0355 current bid 20343[2.0347]but close ...

Ok so there is something imortant in this chart which i want to show. that is current low at [a], if i stopped out and if it cannot then break above the provious high of [5] then i will short again at this [a] for wave c probably will happen on monday

Guyver:
alright this is my last update for today..

i am not stopped out yet stop @ b.e 2.0355 current bid 20343[2.0347]but close ...

Ok so there is something imortant in this chart which i want to show. that is current low at [a], if i stopped out and if it cannot then break above the provious high of [5] then i will short again at this [a] for wave c probably will happen on monday

i was again stopped out at b.e should have taken small small profits .. anyways will see on monday //