Guyver's trading journal - page 16

shreen:
I just intended to point out support that's all and not the direction. I am using elliotwaves with gbpusd and eurusd i seldom look at usdchf and right now all my charts are scrambled because i am updating my counts on the same chart.

have a weird feeling this dude would hold above 1.1812 if not 1.1820 i am looking inside elliotwaves and soon will start posting the charts i just not started trading with that concept it is hard for me to know where the wave 2 ended for wave3 hack every things seems to be wave 3 no to say i have anything against it just dont know how to use it yet i can get easily perfect consolidating 4th waves /

be back later ..

usdchf update

i had to come running to see my positions.. and miracle! 1.1821 is the low as of now but i am not ruling out yet that i will get stopped on these trades so i accept .. trades didn't worked out as planned as for now .

Guyver:
i had to come running to see my positions.. and miracle! 1.1821 is the low as of now but i am not ruling out yet that i will get stopped on these trades so i accept .. trades didn't worked out as planned as for now .

ok cancel all that crap i wrote above it's working 1.1837 as i am writing this.

Usdjpy

I am going to short usdjpy here 117.19 with stop at 117.33 take profit 50 pips

Guyver:
I am going to short usdjpy here 117.19 with stop at 117.33 take profit 50 pips

usdchf is still holding while my yen positions didn't moved a bit,

closing the yen here 117.19 for nothing holding just chf now

gbpusd

ok shorting gbpusd here 2.0390 with stop @ 2.0420

was stopped out on gbpusd and usdchf

-30 pips on gbp and usdchf -30 with one position still in hand

gbp

hi guyver

i have uploaded a cut down version of 5 min gbp/usd elliotwave chart numbers change as it progresses . 2.0440-2.0450 [RESISTANCE]

bye

Files:
eurusd.jpg  131 kb

shreen:
hi guyver

i have uploaded a cut down version of 5 min gbp/usd elliotwave chart numbers change as it progresses . 2.0440-2.0450 [RESISTANCE]

bye

I hear ya.. wat i am going to do is to take some break from all this an take a look at some references on this subject seems interesting. Eur stayed above 1.4090 good good .

gbpusd 2.0432 i see pound dollar is very strong and 2.0480 should be the target waiting in side lines...