Sorry Can't update everyday

Files:
fxdd_des4.htm  39 kb
fxdd_des4.gif  6 kb

This is the last result for today

Files:

Does it correct ?

tiger_wong:
Please check my previous post. I have modified the EA so it has some version for SL model.

mod1 = SL in pips for each open position

mod2 = Control Acc for stop trade

mod3 = SL in Dollar for each open position

mod4 = SLTotalinDollar for all floating open position

This EA have a really great potential. I use it since few days and my real account grow up... Actually I'm using the version PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_v2_Mod4 as following :

I open several currencies in the same time up to 4 and I would like to know if the parameter MaximumBuyOrders and MaximumSellOrders is for all the session (all currencies) or per currency. In fact, does it possible to use the parameter MaximumBuyOrders and MaximumSellOrders for each currency ?

eravo12:
This EA have a really great potential. I use it since few days and my real account grow up... Actually I'm using the version PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_v2_Mod4 as following : I open several currencies in the same time up to 4 and I would like to know if the parameter MaximumBuyOrders and MaximumSellOrders is for all the session (all currencies) or per currency. In fact, does it possible to use the parameter MaximumBuyOrders and MaximumSellOrders for each currency ?

As far as I know. It for one currency only.

Mod4 still have some bugs.

DOn't try it in live yet.

Still waiting for the correct version.

Here is the bug i found.

If I set session target 300. and then ea close all target in +350.

IF u open the EA again. The EA will directly close all open posision, where is floating minus or zero.

It because the session target is reached, so if have another open posisition, it will close it ASAP.

About the SL haven't test it, cause never hit my SL

AFTER SEEING UR STATEMENTS, ONLY BUY OR SELL ABOUT THIS EA? THAT SHOULD BE ALWAYS SUCKS, I MEAN BLOWED UP.

This is my result until today

Files:

version

duyduy:
This is my result until today

Which version of the expert are you testing, and with which settings?

Reading back all the threads, it s difficult to figure out..