PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 207

charlie-secure-005.set

Enforcer:
Download history data for symbol you use (F2)

Greetings to all. Hi Enforcer !

This is my first thread here.

I am using Pipmaker v17_3

Is this latest version ?

Is there a manual for this EA ?

I am a beginner and do not understand many parameters of this EA.

I attach here my work, set 005 (step33) with a report by 1 January 2009 to 29 May 2010. No DD in this period and a good performance.

I made the backtesting of Pipmaker on separate MT4 platform with reliable historical data.

I hope to share more information with other members.

Thanks to all and special thanks to Enforcer for the development of this good EA

ForexEnthusiast:
I think I've had a revelation! All any of us want is the a trading robot/EA that pulls in more wins and is closer to perfection than anything else, right? To some this may seem like a joke but if you think about it with your logic sensors turned all the way up it may actually make sense to you. Here's what I mean...

We all know there's tons of commercial robots available out there to trade on various trading platforms most of which were specifically designed to work with the MT4 platform. If you do a search on the Internet you can surely find the worst performing robots with a losing percentage of 90% or better. You may be raising one eyebrow wondering why I would even LOOK at the biggest loser. Let me explain...

I have yet to find a robot/EA that wins 90% of the time or better for a consistent and lengthy period of time i.e. 6 months+ (if YOU have please let me know about it.) Now, there are sites out there where people have been testing these robots (yes, even the losers) with REAL money on LIVE accounts for lengthy periods of time, which is what we need to see. So to me it makes sense to do the following...

First, take into account the fact that we all know that the losing trades tend to be bigger than a series of wins meaning that one loss seems to wipe out about 10-15 previous wins.

With that in mind, if you purchase the biggest most consistent losing robot/EA you can find, put it on a forward testing demo account, use it as a "Signaling" software and in your live account take the EXACT OPPOSITE position the E/A is taking and you will instead WIN 90% or more of the time!!! Remember too that one loss is usually bigger than 10-15 wins (depending on your style of trading) so you should not only win 90% or more of your trades but they should also be BIG wins.

Obviously this is still based on theory and you should still trade at you own risk and not see my statements as advice on how to trade. Good day and good luck in your trading!!

Lee

Hi ForexEnthusiast,

I worked a bit about set 005 and I tested it with a separate MT platform and a reliable set of historical data.

I checked all the interim periods between gen 1, 2009 and May 29, 2010 without DD.

It seems ready for a real account.

Set 005 and report are located in the file that I attached yesterday: Charlie-Set-pipmaker V17_3.zip

Sorry for my poor english. .

Charlie

Charlie59:
Greetings to all. Hi Enforcer !

This is my first thread here.

I am using Pipmaker v17_3

Is this latest version ?

Is there a manual for this EA ?

I am a beginner and do not understand many parameters of this EA.

I attach here my work, set 005 (step33) with a report by 1 January 2009 to 29 May 2010. No DD in this period and a good performance.

I made the backtesting of Pipmaker on separate MT4 platform with reliable historical data.

I hope to share more information with other members.

Thanks to all and special thanks to Enforcer for the development of this good EA

Thanks for contribution.

Yes, 17_3 is latest version.

Is no manual but each input have a description, look inside mq4 file

Hi Enforcer,

I am glad that you are still here...I was going through all the posts in this thread.....got great knowledge from it....This thread which was originated in 2007 ( 4 yrs old ) is still alive with useful tips and thanks to the programmers who are always tweaking the Pipmaker and adding new functions to it....

Please let us know the best settings so far and the versions as well....

Many Thanks.

Nawab

info setting

Enforcer:
Thanks for contribution.

Yes, 17_3 is latest version.

Is no manual but each input have a description, look inside mq4 file

Hi Enforcer,

excuse my ignorance but where do I find information about each setting? Mq4 file?

Thank you very much for your answer

Charlie59:
Hi Enforcer,

excuse my ignorance but where do I find information about each setting? Mq4 file?

Thank you very much for your answer

The file you use , PipMaker_v17_3.mq4

Files:
pms.png  28 kb

hi guys, I trade use price action and fib, and seeking for reversal EA to build my own semi - auto system. I want to try this ea but I really don't what this ea all about. can any one help me to understand this EA ?thx

need help please

hi can anyone here help modify this equity manager for martingale lover v2 . I want it to recalculate every .5 seconds or so (maybe this can be customizable). I want it calculating in faster real time instead of waiting for a new tick of whatever chart to attach it to. I have observed where equity has passed thresholds, but the EA didn't update because the attached chart didn't get new ticks. Yes, I use either EURUSD or GBPUSD but believe it or not they do have quiet periods.thanks

Enforcer:
The file you use , PipMaker_v17_3.mq4

Many thanks Enforcer

can anyone modify the PipMakerV9-1 so that we can add any indicator like CCI as trend direction.

many thanks.

Files: