PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 206

Anybody looking to work on the EA?

Why you post here request for other EA?

Open a new thread for that.

ea not opening trades on strategy tester

please i still need someone to come to my aid. i have tested it on different brokers still no trades.

im testing on strategy tester.

any idea what is wrong. sometimes i get order send error 131 on a different broker i get ordersend error

2010.06.03 08:56:31 2010.06.02 17:59 Pipmaker_V17_3 GBPUSD,H4: OrderSend error 4062

2010.06.03 08:56:31 2010.06.02 17:59 Pipmaker_V17_3: the comment parameter for OrderSend function must be a string

enforcer and co, please assist

Download history data for symbol you use (F2)

f1trader:
1dave7:

Ok, here is how it works:

Can be used on any timeframe, and chart.

Eachtime frame will have a different range on the candlestick.

I will explain how 1 hour works:

We look back about 350 bars (All the bars from 1 to 350).

If the range of a candlestick is above lets say 150 pips, this is called the master candle.

Ok, from the 350 bars, then can be many master candles, this is all the candles on the 1 hour chart with a range greater than 150 pips.

If the current market price is below the master candle, then buy at 1/3rd of master candle, and tp at 2/3rd of master candle.

If the current market price is above the master candle, then sell at 1/3rd of master candle, and tp at 2/3rd of master candle.

Its a very simple EA. let me know what you guys think.

You will find the following diagram helpful in understanding how this strategy works.

I think this is a great idea, can someone tell me where I can find this EA at? Thanks!

Here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180315

Stop hijacking other threads, is so hard to open a new one?

PriceActionEA_ECN

Hi,

I'm testing my Price Action EA.

Performance is so-so. I'm working on.

geezng,

In MetaEditor, find the OrderSend lines where TradeComment is a variable.

Add quotation marks around the word TradeComment.

Save the file.

Compile the file.

I need help to code real time statistic for EA!!!

I find in this EA very useful info.He display on chart real time statistic about sell lots,buy,profit and etc.I heed help to make a little piece of universal code for other EA.I mean to display only total number of sell and buy order and current sell and buy profit

Files:

Just look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178691 - may be it will help.