PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 149

Hi Guys,

I had been running PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4 for a while in TF = M15. I getting positive result in demo account. Anyone tested in life account yet? Or anyone using PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4 in a different Timeframe?? Please advise

Hi there,

Is crodzilla around or anyway I can contact crozilla???

As I'm quite new to EA and I found that PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4 works really well with normal forex account but I Need some help on PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4. Is there anyway which can be modified it to use in MicroAccount?

I'm using Lite Forex and I having Micro account.

Please help me Crodzilla.

Thanks in advance.

crodzilla:
Don,

Thanks for that info. I did not look close enough at the code to see that. What I did do was add a trend change filter. I've seen that the code will exit positions upon a profit target. What I did was add the "peak of ADX" filter which signals a possible trend change. So, by using the next higher time frame use the ADX to allow the code to then check for profit target and exit positions as nesessary. The results have been encouraging. I am still testing, but find that the delay to the end of trends (or consolidations), squeezes out more profit from some of those positions. So in essence, the profit target becomes minimum profit target.

Thanks for sharing this EA. I am infinetly interested in these type of EA's.

Carl

Hi Carl.

Ever since I tested the EA PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4. I am very happy with the result in demo account. However, I tried using in my Lite Forex Account (Micro Account). There seems no movement. Is there anyway to make it recognised the Micro Account?? Please help

Thanks for your time.

scanderick:
Hi Carl.

Ever since I tested the EA PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4. I am very happy with the result in demo account. However, I tried using in my Lite Forex Account (Micro Account). There seems no movement. Is there anyway to make it recognised the Micro Account?? Please help

Thanks for your time.

With regard to my last quote, I would like seek help from the expert as I'm very poor in programming the EA. Anyone can help to re-program the EA PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4 to work like Pipmaker_V15_3.mq4 that has the microaccount selection function. Just basically make PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4 able to trade with microaccount.

As PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4 seems not able to work in LiteForex as it is dealing the trades in Cents, while Pipmaker_V15_3.mq4 able to deal with LiteForex. However the function for Pipmaker_V15_3.mq4 is not as good as PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8.mq4 in my opinion.

Can Carl or any expert please help...

Thanks in advance.

Yo!

erdenmensch:
Yes, I think the same way like you. Thats the reason I only trade a automatic system by fxcmbroker. Do you like?

Forex Trading System

Are your results better with pipmaker EA? Please let me know and which broker you use it with normal-, mini- or microaccount?

Someone on pipcop says this EA might be Y-oww, that's why I'm visiting here. Anyone think so? Look at 1st post with published live demo performance there and tell me if so (any you uisers of this EA), thanks.

I have Y-oww, and how I get around this problem of demo different than live is I use TradeCopier from forex-experts.com, this way I not only get around this problem I also can manipulate my gain-factor per month re: profits/DD's. It's very cool this way!

jerry

y-oww & pipmaker - are they the same??

Batchboy:
Someone on pipcop says this EA might be Y-oww, that's why I'm visiting here. Anyone think so? Look at 1st post with published live demo performance there and tell me if so (any you uisers of this EA), thanks.

I have Y-oww, and how I get around this problem of demo different than live is I use TradeCopier from forex-experts.com, this way I not only get around this problem I also can manipulate my gain-factor per month re: profits/DD's. It's very cool this way!

jerry

Hey Batchboy,

You beat me to it. I also saw the comments regarding Pipmaker over at PipCop just this evening and came out here to see if I could get some information on whether or not Pipmaker was the same EA. Interestingly, I had been following this Pipmaker thread for some time and based on what little I know about it, I would not think it was the same thing.

where is versione: PipMaker_NeoV5a_Rodmod8 ?

I couldnt find it here. Can somone please post? or is it the same versione on page 1 PipMakerV5aNeo?

thanks

Hello,

I use Pipmaker with a Demo account since 08/01/2009.

And I use Pipmaker on a live account with success.

Version is v14

I use on 3 pairs : EUB/GBP, EUR/AUD and GBP/USD

I join my version and my set files.

And here's my resultats

great EA...

dmbsys:
Hello,

I use Pipmaker with a Demo account since 08/01/2009.

And I use Pipmaker on a live account with success.

Version is v14

I use on 3 pairs : EUB/GBP, EUR/AUD and GBP/USD

I join my version and my set files.

Thanks for sharing your EA but this great EA.....