PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 41

Files:
15.set  3 kb
year.htm  233 kb
year.gif  9 kb

hey guys what does the "CloseDelay " variable mean? and in what measurement is it?

Im looking for something that will not trade after a loss until a certain amount of time has passed. Is this it? and is it in minutes?

Okay scratch the stoploss, how would I program a code so that,

after a loss of X% amount on equity, the program would not trade for 2 weeks, also has the option of closing the EA entirely. So i would have to re-open it manually.

Or after a loss of X% on equity, it would restart all the trades... kinda like a stoploss...

for it not to trade for x amount of days, or weeks would be good for backtesting.... but if you would liek to trade it live, i think it would be best to shut down all trades and disable ea after x% of equity is lost. not X amount, the % is key.

Scalping delay

pmafia:
hey guys what does the "CloseDelay " variable mean? and in what measurement is it? Im looking for something that will not trade after a loss until a certain amount of time has passed. Is this it? and is it in minutes?

From memory the close delay is in seconds and was the minimum time a trade could be open to keep the broker happy and avoid any scalping accusations.

Here my result on GU PAIR using IBFX mini account

I'm using pipmakerV5a_Neo_Enchaned_1

10% for 2 days. Not bad huh

Files:

duyduy:

Please can you post this version?

erdenmensch:
Please can you post this version?

Actualy i found in in this thread, but I forget on what page

U better find it cause it has the instruction with the EA too

duyduy:

Ok, just downloaded it. Did you just use the defaults?

Here is my result on GU and EU on same account

I try it on Nov1.

So the result before 1st Nov is using other EA.

It's 20%in 2 days

Files:

why is those two currencies?