// ObjectSet("MidPoint", OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2);

// }

// else

// {

// ObjectMove("MidPoint", 0, Time[0], MidPoint);

// }

}

don_forex:
The newest version has the Ask>Trend and Bid<Trend at the bottom of the Start routine hashed out. It can easily be reversed. Don

sorry too many keyboard and copy and paste..

don_forex:
??? what happened?

The MidPoint is merely the middle of the two ends of the orders. Hashing it out simply removes the line on the screen. The EA still uses the MidPoint to determine how it closes the Losing Order.

If profit is closed above the MidPoint then the Losing Order is removed from the bottom and if the Profit is closed below the MidPoint then the Losing Order is removed from the top...

Without the MidPoint, one would have to rework the logic for the close routines.

Don

Error in v9-1

There is a minor error in v9-1 this has been fixed and is posted on Post #1

Don

I know and this is the most logical place to offset.

I was thinking the ATR and position in the candle can increase probability..

but Do not change what is working is my opinion. Plus I need time to look at your code and if I see anything I can share.

ES

don_forex:
The MidPoint is merely the middle of the two ends of the orders. Hashing it out simply removes the line on the screen. The EA still uses the MidPoint to determine how it closes the Losing Order.

If profit is closed above the MidPoint then the Losing Order is removed from the bottom and if the Profit is closed below the MidPoint then the Losing Order is removed from the top...

Without the MidPoint, one would have to rework the logic for the close routines.

Don

What?

Isn't PipMaker_Neo5a_Rodmod8 the latest?

ES

P.S. Can you please post these additions with the link in your posts in the thread AND update post #1. i missed this somehow.

don_forex:
There is a minor error in v9-1 this has been fixed and is posted on Post #1 Don

How do you create the links?

Don

The same way you did on page one...I just was hoping that you would itemize them in the body of the thread...as I do not always notice the updates in page one...You prbably made this real clear somehow and I missed it. the last link in this thread that was posted I am using. I never noticed there was a version 9...does it have all of the stuff in the version I am using and only with an error correction?

ES

don_forex:
How do you create the links? Don

I haven't even looked at the other version. (Sorry, guys.) So, I don't know for sure what it is that they did in their version.

Don