Fx-Chaos (Template) - page 2

The elegant way to say " My system can not perform very well in forex market".

as what im understand, bill willliams talking about broker...he doesnt mention that he didnt trade forex because his method doesnt work.

thnx

Linuxser:
The elegant way to say " My system can not perform very well in forex market".

Hi Linuxser,

Indeed you missed something. He doesn't say that he doesn't trade the curruncy markets. But he takes his positions true the cme currency futures (as I do).

I my room I explained the same things already many times.

But the problem is that many people feel attrackted to the forex (spreadbrokers ) because they can start with 1000$ or as low as a few hundred dollar and the stupid leverages as high as 400:1 wich gives them a feeling that they can turn pennys into millions.

I say also if you get the possibility to feel as a trader and do like a trader then you need to be willing to pay something back for that in the form of spread and now and then getting ripped of in news etc..

If you want honesty and playing the game correct and not getting ripped of then go to cme currency futures.

I take my signals produced by MT4 spread brokers but take my positions true currency futures (but they are equal to "only" a +/-50:1 leverage and one needs severall thousand to start. Not to take in 1 contract but most future brokers ask a minimum only to open an account).

During normall daytime for the 6 majors, I pay for each one of them only 1 pip spread with the cme currency futures.

friendly regards...iGoR

Files:
cme.jpg  341 kb

how is it cheaper? didn't iGor already mention that to trade futures you need well over 10k?

is there anyway to be trading futures or currency futures for a lesser amount? North Finance ? MBT ?

right now im undecided. should i wait till i get well over 10k. or just try out a forex broker. like Oanda.