Change MT Default Settings

Hi All,

how can I the change default chart properties such as background, grid, foreground, bar up etc, so I can reuse it again for other pairs or every time I reinstall the MT?

I tried to use template, but it seems it only worked for the pair that I saved as template, and it only apply for specific MT, If I have 2 MT installed

Thank

Zen

zenfx:
Hi All,

how can I the change default chart properties such as background, grid, foreground, bar up etc, so I can reuse it again for other pairs or every time I reinstall the MT?

I tried to use template, but it seems it only worked for the pair that I saved as template, and it only apply for specific MT, If I have 2 MT installed

Thank

Zen

Press F8 or right click on your chart,select properties.save it as template or default.tpl.everytime u open the new chart,it will auto load the default template

thank amenlo9,

I thought the save template is only work for the pair we saved as template, cause my computer hung when I save template from Alpari MT4 and opened in IBFX MT4.

I guess the problem was on T3MA indicator, every time I use it, my computer become very slow and back to normal after unload it...

Thank

Zen

Hi, @ all

when I start my MT4 (build 600) with Windows 7 Pro, I have first to open the windows for market, terminal, and all the settings in the tool register I normally use. In a different PC with Windows XP Pro the Metatrader open with all the exact windows from above. Can I save the normal MT environment anywhere?

Thanks

Klewe

P.S.: I don’t talk about the settings in the charts, saved in the template default.