Ninja Strategies to Escape From a Loosing Trade !!. - page 4

Hello

Another idea of martingale.

The point of view is general timeframe where we see trend.

1. Eg. we are at 1H time frame, uptrend.

2. We enter the market - BUY 0.1 lot.

3. Market moves down on 5-MIN charts firstly.

4. We wait for STOCHASTIC until it shows buy signal, so we buy 0.2lot.

5. When COUNTERTREND MOVE is stronger it will move down also on 15-MIN chart.

6. We enter 0.4LOT when 15-MIN STOCHASTIC SHOW BUY.

7. IF COUNTERTREND MOVE MORE STRONGER we wait for 30-MIN STOCHASTIC BUY 0.8LOT.

8. IF CONTERTREND BECAMES ONCE MORE STRONGER IT BRAKES 1H TREND TO DOWNTREND AND we: closes all buytrades or start SELL 0.1LOT.

In this way we have 3-4 maxtrades for martingale in ELASTIC AND ADAPTIVE WAY FOR ALL MARKET CONDITIONS regarding to particular TIMEFRAME !!!

This way of entering is take into account such thing that THE FASTEST FIRST MOVES APPEARS ON THE SMALL TIMEFRAMES, UPPER TIMEFRAMES ARE ALWAYS LAGGED.

If 1H trend will change, first changes we see on 1M CHART, if moves becames stronger, next bigger move is seen on 5MIN CHART, and so on and so on...

master001

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177178

how about that...?

can we make good point here?

would you please tell me where is your Expert Adviser ?

FX Ninja:
after reading and reading and reading i was extremely bored from threads that starts with ideas and end with failure where i dont know why people specially in forex aim to build a trading system and its not a Holy Grail but its more like a sweeping machine.

so i will share some of the nice ideas i read through this forum and other forums how to Escape from a loosing trade .

PLEASE IF ANY MEMBER WHO IS NOT INTERESTED IN MARTINGALE , v1+v2 OR WHATEVER THE NAME OF THE EA IS PLEASE QUIT READING AND CLOSE THIS THREAD & DONT POST ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS .

People loose money and dreams while others watch and laugh so i do hope we can call reach building a nice thread full of smart ideas and techniques .

That was my introduction to this Thread i will also save some space for the Ideas posted by other Members and Me .

Gents Keep it professional please .

Thankx in advance .