Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 42

mladen:
In the last couple of days I got several PMs asking me to post indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . As you can see it is a post from 4 years ago, and it made me wonder how is that so far it haven't been made by somebody else ...

Anyway, here it is (to stop those PM messages )

It is a stochastic that does not use a raw price but a price filtered by T3. Updated it to latest T3 calculation ways. As usual, setting the T3Original to false is "speeding up" the indicator but I am not sure that this one needs a speeding up. It is up to individual preferences I guess ...

Hi,Mr. Mladen

help me make this into MTF....thanks a million

Was convinced that it was already posted, but could not find it now

Anyway, posted it now at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page257

thvi:
Hi,Mr. Mladen help me make this into MTF....thanks a million

Not exactly what you are asking for, but if you set the foreground color in chart properties to none, you can get something like this (just as an example - did not check all the consequences of doing that, but this way they are not overlapping) :

Dear mladen,wher to find this indicator Composite RSI?

A link with more info where was it posted and when : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

serrus:
Dear mladen,wher to find this indicator Composite RSI?

Thank you, mladen.

newdigital:
There are not symple rules for it.

long stochatic is used for direction of the trend (on trend following way, as well as for overbough/oversold way),

and if we "play" with short and medium stochastics (depends on the profit/loss levels which are MA levels on the main chat) so we can get some results. So, most significant indicator for it is the price by itself

But sometimes we will have breakout of all stochastics (long, medium and short) ... because it is M1 timeframe anyway ... so ... in this case - we should use nearest profit/loss level (MA level/channel) to reduce the losses or to make small profit instead of loss.

I traded such the system for some time long time ago.

But when Mladen created this cool indicator so I tried to remind it to myself.

It is very good system to understand about price and to what the price is doing/did and will do.

Very good practics.

Hi Newdigital,

Could you explain more about how totrade with thisstrategy?

I still don't know what profit/loss level I can take in this indicator ?

Sorry for my English ~

Thanks

Hi stanley18,

Give me the link to my post, ok?

Not my text/words - link to my post/system.

I am trading few systems manualy and more than 150 EAs automatically ...

newdigital:
Hi stanley18,

Give me the link to my post, ok?

Not my text/words - link to my post/system.

I am trading few systems manualy and more than 150 EAs automatically ...

You are incredible Newdigital !

People often spend their life in search of profitable system/strategy/indicator and they never find...

Best Regards

secretcode

mladen:
This is a double stochastic indicator. It should not be confused with double smoothed stochastic since they are not the same. One addition : you can choose if you wish the double stochastic calcuation or not (the "Double" parameter - if set to true, it will calculate double stochastic, otherwise it will calculate "regular" stochastic)

Thanks Mladen...Nice Indicator

There are "50 & 80 Levels" by default in setting insted "20 & 80 Levels" !

Best Regards

Double stochastic ...

This is a double stochastic indicator. It should not be confused with double smoothed stochastic since they are not the same. One addition : you can choose if you wish the double stochastic calcuation or not (the "Double" parameter - if set to true, it will calculate double stochastic, otherwise it will calculate "regular" stochastic)