Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 114

metal30:

is there any way you can make these to the close?

I wish you guys had a fiver account so we could throw you back a bone

thanks

Metal30, added the ability to change the stoch price.

stochcandles_80_20_mtf_2.mq4

Just a small update )a bit shorter code) : stochcandles_80_20_mtf_2_1.mq4

mladen:
Re: Stochastic Oscillator

A kind of a composite stochastic : composite_stochastic.ex4

It combines stochastic values from different time frames into a single stochastic value giving a kind of a stochastic over all time frames

Mladen, how can i plot two instances of this indicator in one subwindow and change parameters individually? It seems that the timeframes panel of second indicator is overrided by the first one. My goal is to check for crosses of two of this composite stochastics...

thefxpros:
Mladen, how can i plot two instances of this indicator in one subwindow and change parameters individually? It seems that the timeframes panel of second indicator is overrided by the first one. My goal is to check for crosses of two of this composite stochastics...

thefxpros

You have to set the indicator unique ID parameter to unique value for each new instance

As far as having them in the same sub-window : it can not be done (metatrader can not recognize in which sub-window is the indicator if it is the 2nd or more in the same sub-window, and also the buttons would overlap each other). So they have to be in a separate sub-windows because of the buttons

Is there something as double stochastic (stochastic of stochastic)? Just want to see what would the result be

nbtrading:
Is there something as double stochastic (stochastic of stochastic)? Just want to see what would the result be

Not that I know of (as a stochastic of a stochastic)

Will check it

Stochastic of adaptive derivative ema posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page39

Files:

All stochastic made new metarader 4 compatible : all_stochastic_v1.0_nmc.mq4

mladen:
All stochastic made new metarader 4 compatible : all_stochastic_v1.0_nmc.mq4

Thank you very much Mladen...

Newest price filtered stochastic posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page42

Files:
stochastic_2.png  118 kb