ToR 1.02 - Trending or Ranging - page 18

krakoukas:
Ah yes, I'm a brand new user here, and it appears my attachment hasn't been approved by a moderator yet. Here's a link to an external site with the indicator on it. Hopefull that'll do.

Excellent changes to the already superb indicator from nittany1. This indicator is helping a lot to gauge the overall trend. Thanks to guys like you, new entries like us are able to reduce the beginners losses.

I was wondering if there is any possibility to include the Daily time frame in Trade assistant and triend friend too as it will be much better then.

Thanks

Amit

Hi again,

Guys is it possible to show the last 10 values for EMA15, EMA35, EMA55 and EMA125 for various time frames in the same indicator. If anybody can do this, that would be just great.

Thanks

Amit

amitoberoi:
Hi again,

Guys is it possible to show the last 10 values for EMA15, EMA35, EMA55 and EMA125 for various time frames in the same indicator. If anybody can do this, that would be just great.

Thanks

Amit

anybody upto it...

Amit

Tor

Hi,

Can anyone please add this indicator TOR with RSI (with value). Green when 50+, red when 50-.

Thanks

Files:
tor_1.20k.mq4  9 kb

tor 1.03 mt4 indicator

Good afternoon does somebody know where can i get or buy the tor 1.03 mt4 indicator?

Thanks in advance for your support....

good work.. i like this thread

Howzit,

I updated an older version 1.23 to 1.25.

Once again, I dropped 5-min timeframe to make space for 1-day. I made this change because I make ToR decisions on longer timeframes.

PS. copy the text into MetaEditor.

Cheers, Kris

Tokarus:
I also removed the M1 timeframe -- which I don't need to see -- to create space for H4 timeframe...

Nittany, once again, thanks for great concept.

Cheers, Kris
Files:
tor_1.25.txt  35 kb

------ ------

PPS. Here is the MQ4 file.

Files:
tor_1.25.mq4  35 kb

Hi, good moorning...

How can I see red/blue points?? because I dont see anything (line/dots) in the graphic... I only see TOR Stats at button of the graphic... please tell me!!

Thanks =)