ToR 1.02 - Trending or Ranging - page 16

mikelina:
hello , i am attaching cja's indicator 'rsi bars'. have a look..

the idea was to replace rsi with adx or/and cci.. to look like bars..

just a thought.. it would go on the chart instead of seperate window.

and maybe would be better as an image..

waiting for your comments

M, just want 2 clarify: you ment not changing cja's ind. (that's ethical question and it's 4 cja to deside) - you ment make something as cja's ind. or look like or similar 2 ... "Signal Table", dashboards...

i have already clarified this matter above..

i have asked cja already in his thread. of cource it's his decision because it's his idea and his creation...

it would be good if we could see something like this regarding adx&cci..

i understand that nittany's idea is the mtf adx&cci indicator. that is why i posted this here.. it would be good if we could mix these two indicator and

have as a result an adx bar indicator that would be on chart..

i don't know how important is this.. i guess an experienced trader

can evaluate the tor indicator and does not need any change..

(everything is ranging,.... beware... something BIG is coming)

absolutely - would be good idea if Nittany made light version (or few)

btw. found digiadx https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

fxbs, nittany

what about adding an alert (sound alert, maybe e-mail alert)

when every adx is ranging (from 5m chart and above)

Hi! Nittany1....I was looking for the indicators on your picture WOODIES TREND CCI (it gives signal on the graph? the reds and blues points?) can you help me?

Thank you...

can someone please explain to me the difference between this indicator and tfx reversal and pricechannel thanks! i am using tfx reversal and pricechannel as double dots signal to alert in changing of direction will post indicator and screenshot here. i am only testing the schaff trend cycle it is not in use at the moment. gives similar signals as lag.

search hefer or yas1r on forexfactory for more info on system

Petor

Tokarus:
Nittany,

this is a great little indicator. I took the liberty of re-arranging it for my own purpose. Attached is the re-arranged (minimalistic) version of this indicator.

Cheers, Kris

Beatiful Indicator! Thank You very much!

are you actually able to 'read' and evaluate the chart you posted???? amazing...

simplicity...

spread threshold

hi guys,

just wanna ask about the spread threshold..i'm using a broker with fixed spread, so what is the setting for this ya? currently i'm using the default but i am thinking to put it at 0...any help pliz?